Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 17. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Very cool project, though I do not understand anything in this area, so I really want to consult an experienced person.

I recently in this project, I can tell you right away that you will not find profits here, but you will not experience losses either

Is this a working project in general? Can I invest without fear?

Yes, this project is real and in agriculture they are really engaged in bananas
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Very cool project, though I do not understand anything in this area, so I really want to consult an experienced person.

I recently in this project, I can tell you right away that you will not find profits here, but you will not experience losses either

Have you already invested in it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Is this a working project in general? Can I invest without fear?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Very unusual project, when I first saw the description, I thought it was a joke, but it turned out otherwise ..
Yes, it all seemed to me that it was a joke, but then they became more familiar with and understood that everything was serious here

Very unusual project, when I first saw the description, I thought it was a joke, but it turned out otherwise ..
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
The idea of ​​a business seems very good to me. When you identify a market with such potential as China, you only lack the product to have guaranteed success. I hope to raise all the money needed to support the project.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I like this project.
Need Italian Translation?
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Some people who are good at banana cultivation make an eco banana plantation that they will sell in China where demand is higher than supply. I make a coin and raise money for this project. Everything sounds great. Do not I understand how those who invested will receive their money and profit?
What's the catch? Why bananas, this is a joke?

Hah, this is to get your attention! Look at the description of the project. Everything is adequate

The project has been collecting money for a long time, but the result is still not there. Why? Because business does not bring profit?
Apparently it is, because all this is very suspicious. Although it is possible in fact everything and vice versa
Although the principle may be and in fact everything is good and we exaggerate. The goods are good, only why is shipping only to China?
Because in China at this time a very large deficit of bananas. This is a prospective trading market
But if you export not only to China, but all over the world, will not the company make more profit?
The thing is that China is very close to the plantation, so transportation will be very cheap
But if you get stuck only in China, then the profit will be less than for the whole world?
Now in China, there is a very high demand for bananas, and competition is minimal. Therefore, right now it is worth entering the market with the product.

Hah, this is to get your attention! Look at the description of the project. Everything is adequate

The project has been collecting money for a long time, but the result is still not there. Why? Because business does not bring profit?
This is all understandable and accessible. But I do not understand why they just can not find an investor and that's it.

Maybe it's hard for them to find a sponsor for their project, so this is the best way to make money.

I think they said that they use the ICO to maintain full control of the plantation

Well then, yes, it is logical. Now everything converges. The truth to me still seems to be very strange

You do not have to worry. This is already a ready-made project that already generates a profit

Maybe you're right ...

Apparently it is, because all this is very suspicious. Although it is possible in fact everything and vice versa
Although the principle may be and in fact everything is good and we exaggerate. The goods are good, only why is shipping only to China?
Because in China at this time a very large deficit of bananas. This is a prospective trading market
But if you export not only to China, but all over the world, will not the company make more profit?
The thing is that China is very close to the plantation, so transportation will be very cheap
But if you get stuck only in China, then the profit will be less than for the whole world?

This is all understandable and accessible. But I do not understand why they just can not find an investor and that's it.

Maybe it's hard for them to find a sponsor for their project, so this is the best way to make money.

I think they said that they use the ICO to maintain full control of the plantation

Well then, yes, it is logical. Now everything converges. The truth to me still seems to be very strange

You do not have to worry. This is already a ready-made project that already generates a profit

Pages:
Jump to: