Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 19. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
the most advantageous conditions for investors it is really incredibly important
certainly! every investor wants to get the maximum benefit for himself
I am sure that all investors here will really be in a favorable position
Activity: 602
the most advantageous conditions for investors it is really incredibly important
certainly! every investor wants to get the maximum benefit for himself
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 700
I fully agree that the bright design really attracts investors but I do not think that this is the main reason why the project is interesting and popular
what do you think is the main reason for investing?
the design really attracts the first attention but it is not the main reason
for me, the most important thing is favorable conditions of the project
I fully agree that the bright design really attracts investors but I do not think that this is the main reason why the project is interesting and popular
consonant. no one will spend money on just a beautiful picture
wow!  cool and unusual design!
in my opinion it is very bright for ICO
it seems to me that such a striking design carries only a positive effect for developers
why do you think so?
because the bright design attracts the attention of investors and immediately want to study the project in more detail
it seems to me that such a striking design carries only a positive effect for developers
why do you think so?
Activity: 476
How long will the TGE campaign last? Can I wait a little while investing in this project?
You can use the website to find out this information, in the future try to try to take advantage of this opportunity. Grin
TGE campaign will end on February 28, that is will go until the end of this month.
Activity: 378
How long will the TGE campaign last? Can I wait a little while investing in this project?
Activity: 420
Do I need to register on the site in order to participate in the TGE campaign?
Well, I think so, yes, otherwise you will not have the opportunity to participate in it. I went through the registration for this.
But what is it for? I thought this required only the address of the wallet, so I made the transfer, do not I? In many other projects in which I participated it works just like this.
This is due to the fact that not only crypto-currencies are accepted, but also the Fiat funds. Therefore, you need to go through the registration stage. In any case it is not very difficult and it happens quite quickly.
Ok, I get it. What about the campaign bounty? I also need to pass the registration stage if I take part in the bounty? Huh
This I do not know, look in the branch of the campaign bounty. I think there you will be able to find out the detailed information Smiley
Activity: 574
Well, I think so, yes, otherwise you will not have the opportunity to participate in it. I went through the registration for this.
But what is it for? I thought this required only the address of the wallet, so I made the transfer, do not I? In many other projects in which I participated it works just like this.
This is due to the fact that not only crypto-currencies are accepted, but also the Fiat funds. Therefore, you need to go through the registration stage. In any case it is not very difficult and it happens quite quickly.
Ok, I get it. What about the campaign bounty? I also need to pass the registration stage if I take part in the bounty? Huh
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: