Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 18. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
What's the catch? Why bananas, this is a joke?

Hah, this is to get your attention! Look at the description of the project. Everything is adequate

The project has been collecting money for a long time, but the result is still not there. Why? Because business does not bring profit?
This is all understandable and accessible. But I do not understand why they just can not find an investor and that's it.

Maybe it's hard for them to find a sponsor for their project, so this is the best way to make money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Hah, this is to get your attention! Look at the description of the project. Everything is adequate

The project has been collecting money for a long time, but the result is still not there. Why? Because business does not bring profit?
Apparently it is, because all this is very suspicious. Although it is possible in fact everything and vice versa
Although the principle may be and in fact everything is good and we exaggerate. The goods are good, only why is shipping only to China?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

This is all understandable and accessible. But I do not understand why they just can not find an investor and that's it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Apparently it is, because all this is very suspicious. Although it is possible in fact everything and vice versa

This is something interesting and unusual. I doubt it ...

This is a real project that is already working. The site was created to expand the business and only
Activity: 126
Merit: 7

It is not live jet as i see on the website...

This is something interesting and unusual. I doubt it ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Very suspicious project. You want people to invest money, but at the same time say that you just collect bananas and all. What's the point? Why should people give you money?
I agree. They do not need a crypto project in their business, and no one gives them money, so they decided to get them through fraud

Very suspicious project. You want people to invest money, but at the same time say that you just collect bananas and all. What's the point? Why should people give you money?
Activity: 700
in addition to the fact that the result is really impressive developers inspire confidence
judging by their work it is really cool guys who are interested in investors
all are interested in them, the important thing is to listen to their opinion because it is incredibly important
the feedback is really impressive and I know I will always get an answer to my question
that's awesome! Grin
Activity: 602
in addition to the fact that the result is really impressive developers inspire confidence
all are interested in them, the important thing is to listen to their opinion because it is incredibly important
the feedback is really impressive and I know I will always get an answer to my question
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What blockchain is it running on?
Activity: 700
the most advantageous conditions for investors it is really incredibly important
certainly! every investor wants to get the maximum benefit for himself
I am sure that all investors here will really be in a favorable position
why are you so sure?
because I have been watching the project for a long time and I am sure of it,because they show a really good result
Activity: 602
the most advantageous conditions for investors it is really incredibly important
certainly! every investor wants to get the maximum benefit for himself
I am sure that all investors here will really be in a favorable position
why are you so sure?
Pages:
Jump to: