Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 20. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Do I need to register on the site in order to participate in the TGE campaign?
Activity: 434
If the whole business is based on the crypto currency, then how can it be insured against the volatility of the exchange rate on the Exchange?

The fact is that the underlying product is a real product whose value is tied to the market value of this product in USD. This can be considered a kind of insurance!
In general, do they have any business plan, which describes all the costs of further expansion of the plantation. To know what exactly will the investment go?
Of course, you can look at it on the website, there's a whole section devoted to this!
It is very good!  Smiley
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
If the whole business is based on the crypto currency, then how can it be insured against the volatility of the exchange rate on the Exchange?

The fact is that the underlying product is a real product whose value is tied to the market value of this product in USD. This can be considered a kind of insurance!
In general, do they have any business plan, which describes all the costs of further expansion of the plantation. To know what exactly will the investment go?
Of course, you can look at it on the website, there's a whole section devoted to this!

Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In what currency can I invest in this ICO? Ethereum?
No, not only they accept funds not only in this currency.
Oww... Really? And in what other countries are they making investments?
They accept bitcoins, money orders or paypal
that is, it turns out that you can invest Fiat in this project? This is really very cool, I like it. Smiley
Yes, I also like it very much. I believe that this is a great advantage over other ICO projects that accept only crypto currency. Here you can participate in the project even if you do not have any crypto-currency assets in your account.
Yes, I agree. In this format, the campaign is more open to investors and more convenient. I believe that many other ICOs should take an example from this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
that is, it turns out that you can invest Fiat in this project? This is really very cool, I like it. Smiley
Yes, I also like it very much. I believe that this is a great advantage over other ICO projects that accept only crypto currency. Here you can participate in the project even if you do not have any crypto-currency assets in your account.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When to start ico? When will it be possible to buy tokens? What do you need to do for this?

It's already over. You're a little late.

And now it's impossible to buy tokens? Can there be a bounty  program someday?

Now the landing has already begun. All discounts were earlier. You can buy from the owners of the tokens.

And you can somehow find the owners? I would like to be a token holder.
Activity: 588
When to start ico? When will it be possible to buy tokens? What do you need to do for this?

Now the landing has already begun. All discounts were earlier. You can buy from the owners of the tokens.

Activity: 588

Activity: 378
What is the "Panamanian soil disease"? Where can you find out about it? Is it because of the chemicals? Or a lot of parasites?

Read on the Internet. There you can always find information. This is not an agronomist site to solve such issues here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Don't know why, but bananacoin makes me think of a banana republic built on a house of cards. But I'll still have a closer look Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: