Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 31. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
We posts updates about Bananacoin and progress at the plantation on other social networks too...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bananacoin_Eng

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bananacoinENG/

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/BananacoinICO

Telegram: https://t.me/bananacoineng

Please follow Bananacoin!!

Kiss
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
HI Team,

now i have send my Data for the Banana Coin Signature Campaign.

Is it to late?
When no,  let me know and i change my signature.

Best
Mark
Bounty ended
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
HI Team,

now i have send my Data for the Banana Coin Signature Campaign.

Is it to late?
When no,  let me know and i change my signature.

Best
Mark
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
what are the benefits for potential investors?

Why invest in BananaCoin
Bananacoin is the world's first blockchain option for investing in the production of organic bananas in Vientiane province, the Lao PDR.

-The deficit of export of bananas to China is estimated at 30,000 hectares, the consumption growth is increasing and more Chinese plantations are being closed for the use of chemistry
-The price of token Bananacoin is protected by the cost of one kilogram of bananas
-Having invested in Bananacoin you have the opportunity to get a minimum of 100% profit of the project implementation
-Our business is completely transparent, we have already passed all stages of its development and consider ourselves to be professionals in it
-Bananacoin is a full-fledged financial instrument that will be freely traded on the exchange
-Every investor has the right to personally visit our plantations in Vientiane province, the Lao PDR
-Our business is easy to scale and it is growing into a serious player in the Asian fruit market
-Cultivated variety of bananas Finger Lady is the most expensive and the most popular on the Chinese market

hii bananteam.... when this ico will start?
theres no information about that on bananacoin.io

according to this site, the ICO will start on Nov 29 and end on Dec 30. https://icotracker.net/upcoming
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

Why invest in BananaCoin
Bananacoin is the world's first blockchain option for investing in the production of organic bananas in Vientiane province, the Lao PDR.

-The deficit of export of bananas to China is estimated at 30,000 hectares, the consumption growth is increasing and more Chinese plantations are being closed for the use of chemistry
-The price of token Bananacoin is protected by the cost of one kilogram of bananas
-Having invested in Bananacoin you have the opportunity to get a minimum of 100% profit of the project implementation
-Our business is completely transparent, we have already passed all stages of its development and consider ourselves to be professionals in it
-Bananacoin is a full-fledged financial instrument that will be freely traded on the exchange
-Every investor has the right to personally visit our plantations in Vientiane province, the Lao PDR
-Our business is easy to scale and it is growing into a serious player in the Asian fruit market
-Cultivated variety of bananas Finger Lady is the most expensive and the most popular on the Chinese market

hii bananteam.... when this ico will start?
theres no information about that on bananacoin.io

Why invest in BananaCoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is it possible to maintain the price of KCO after the ICO? How will you handle the dumpers?

The BCO price is not not tied to the profit that investors can get. Because we will buy tokens with a binding to the price for one kilogram of bananas. The main thing is to follow the news and not sell it cheaper than the potential profit can geting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
There are threw photos from the plantation in the chat, the guys confidently go to the extension! How I understand they are with their own money already implementing their business plan, and if they believe so much in their project themselves, then I do not regret that I'm invest to pre-ICO)

https://t.me/bananacoineng - English chat.

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Is it possible to maintain the price of KCO after the ICO? How will you handle the dumpers?
hello how long to take bananacoin withdrawal from banana website??
iam requesting since last month but till now still not confirmed

last month ended 3 days ago, don't worry. Today withdraw will confirmed.

thank you for your reply!!
i hope your project will be successful !!

Token sales will started some sooner

thank you for your reply!!
i hope your project will be successful !!

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Hello, I can not remove my coins, I do not have a smartphone.
Is there any way to remove the coins if the second authentication code?

now you can withdraw only with 2FA. It is our safety system. I can try to use smartphone from your friend, and del your code from it after, but keep this code in safety place to use after

I can not put tokens on the output from the cabinet
produces a permanent error Wrong TOTP code  
microsoft Authenticator after installation, produces the same thing! what is the reason?
although not the first time I use such applications, I can not put on the output

now you can withdraw only with 2FA. It is our safety system. I can try to use smartphone from your friend, and del your code from it after, but keep this code in safety place to use after
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I love the concept of going from abstract to concrete. It also make ICO's more reliable
Yeah. This is a realized project, not just an idea, as many of ICOs
Banana is a coin - it's just a refuge of money. These are normal projects with normal profitability and risk. The greed and desire of the X's will lead to a complete loss of capital. This is the law of the market.
Wow, that's a nice quote. Expresses a comprehensive understanding of the project
Thanks, it took me for a while to read telegram chat and translate the message
Personally, I like projects of this kind (linked to the real sector of the economy) very much, BUT, I invest only in those of them that assume a share in the business.
And is banana coin one of them?
Not quite. But I recommend it to friends who are interested in agriculture
Honestly this looks like a mess thread and just full of paid spammers Smiley Im not knew to this. But anyway i hope the dev can scam more people. I don't believe in your project in the first place my questions before has no answered at all. What a team .

Please repost your original question that you say did not get answered. I have not seen the organizers of this project intentionally leaving any questions unanswered. However if you already decided this is a scam (which it is not) I suggest you go troll elsewhere.
No problem i would re-ask this ,
They said they are professionals in banana and then my question was, What about in the cryptocurrency ? There are many circumstances in cryptocurrency not just being professional in banana.

My point is the relation they should both have good knowledge because banana and cryptoworld is a different industry to mix up things.

Im not a troll this thread is a troll, i have no proof but it looks like spammers just to promote and make this thread active.  Grin

But the fact you look exactly like a troll, because this issue in the branch has already been raised more than once, and the answer to your question is in the section of the most frequently asked questions on our website.
We do not tie the agro-industry to the blockchain, we use the capabilities of a blockchain to raise investment (crowdfunding) and arrange transparent payments to investors in the future.
In addition, we have an excellent team of programmers, their leader, Eugene Khashin, can also be found on our website on the first page, also it is in our telegram chat , so we are more than open.

Well done, my question was answered and its convincing.
Why i ask that first i am not a troll i want. a full knowledgable member or team.Like you said you have. I believe on it Now. Im not a troll or just a spammer here i'm an investor and a marketing in my jobs. Goodluck and thank you for response.

https://t.me/bananacoineng welcome telegram
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love the concept of going from abstract to concrete. It also make ICO's more reliable
Yeah. This is a realized project, not just an idea, as many of ICOs
Banana is a coin - it's just a refuge of money. These are normal projects with normal profitability and risk. The greed and desire of the X's will lead to a complete loss of capital. This is the law of the market.
Wow, that's a nice quote. Expresses a comprehensive understanding of the project
Thanks, it took me for a while to read telegram chat and translate the message
Personally, I like projects of this kind (linked to the real sector of the economy) very much, BUT, I invest only in those of them that assume a share in the business.
And is banana coin one of them?
Not quite. But I recommend it to friends who are interested in agriculture
Honestly this looks like a mess thread and just full of paid spammers Smiley Im not knew to this. But anyway i hope the dev can scam more people. I don't believe in your project in the first place my questions before has no answered at all. What a team .

Please repost your original question that you say did not get answered. I have not seen the organizers of this project intentionally leaving any questions unanswered. However if you already decided this is a scam (which it is not) I suggest you go troll elsewhere.
No problem i would re-ask this ,
They said they are professionals in banana and then my question was, What about in the cryptocurrency ? There are many circumstances in cryptocurrency not just being professional in banana.

My point is the relation they should both have good knowledge because banana and cryptoworld is a different industry to mix up things.

Im not a troll this thread is a troll, i have no proof but it looks like spammers just to promote and make this thread active.  Grin

But the fact you look exactly like a troll, because this issue in the branch has already been raised more than once, and the answer to your question is in the section of the most frequently asked questions on our website.
We do not tie the agro-industry to the blockchain, we use the capabilities of a blockchain to raise investment (crowdfunding) and arrange transparent payments to investors in the future.
In addition, we have an excellent team of programmers, their leader, Eugene Khashin, can also be found on our website on the first page, also it is in our telegram chat , so we are more than open.

Well done, my question was answered and its convincing.
Why i ask that first i am not a troll i want. a full knowledgable member or team.Like you said you have. I believe on it Now. Im not a troll or just a spammer here i'm an investor and a marketing in my jobs. Goodluck and thank you for response.
Pages:
Jump to: