Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 33. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Guys,  are you ready to pump/dump the bananas price?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Good news for me! I do not need VISA to travel to Laos. Hope my investments will allow me to stay there for couple of winter months
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I hope when I'll visit Laos banana plantation as the investor, there will be a warm welcome not only from the climate but from people too!
It will depend on how much eth you invested I think Cheesy
Activity: 241
I hope when I'll visit Laos banana plantation as the investor, there will be a warm welcome not only from the climate but from people too!
My God. I eat bananas everyday, from one to five. And missed pre-sale.. I will join the ICO stage
Thank you for this cool project
Is radioactive song by Imagine Dragons about you? Grin

Are you going to join private sale? I have submitted the  google form and waiting for the reply
Activity: 574
It is alo nice to see that you can invest just from poloniex. The profile on site makes this process easier
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
My God. I eat bananas everyday, from one to five. And missed pre-sale.. I will join the ICO stage
Is radioactive song by Imagine Dragons about you? Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
best project ever Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

but come on, is blchain really needed here?

We do not tie the agro-industry to the blockchain, we use the capabilities of a blockchain to raise investment (crowdfunding) and arrange transparent payments to investors in the future.
Activity: 337
best project ever Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

but come on, is blchain really needed here?
Activity: 532
the idea is so interesting to carry the name of banana as an aicon while the banana fruit when fruitful only once, hopefully this project is not only one time can continue the next stage, goodluck
I am going bananas, but I saw you asked if my investment included a stake in the plantation would I invest more, so is there an upcoming plan for long time investment

By the start of the ICO there will be accurate information on the website in the updated documentation and an open token sale contract
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I am going bananas, but I saw you asked if my investment included a stake in the plantation would I invest more, so is there an upcoming plan for long time investment
can i buy bananas? How much bananas per eth?
join private sell )
 Cheesy
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
can i buy bananas? How much bananas per eth?
Sorry, I'm interesting in profits that bananas will get from the collected money?
How will change the structure of banana producing industry?

After fundraising, the sowing area is significantly increased, hence the increase in profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Sorry, I'm interesting in profits that bananas will get from the collected money?
How will change the structure of banana producing industry?
Hmm. What will be with BananaCoin if it'll be drought? Huh

If you look at our video on the site, you can see the artificial reservoirs. In addition, we have an irrigation system.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Hmm. What will be with BananaCoin if it'll be drought? Huh
How will you guarantee the price minimum of your coins? Considering that exchange sites won't have stockpiles of bananas.
We will go to stock exchanges, however we guarantee the minimum cost of tokens at the cost of one kilogram of bananas. If we sell one kilogram of bananas at $ 3, then we will buy your token for three dollars, regardless of the price on the exchange, even if the price is lower.
how long you will buy back our token? after end banana season?

1st stage. «Pre-ICO» (September 2017 г.).
At Pre-ICO we will sell 1 000 000 «Bananacoin»
tokens with 50% discount. Funds will go to
marketing for main ICO. We will use ETH, BTC and
visa/mastercard.
2nd stage. «ICO» (October 2017 г.).
We will use ETH, BTC . Amounts
will be used to produce bananas.
3rd stage. «Land ready» (November 2017 г. – March
2018 г.).
All docs for land are signs, it is cleread and ready for
plants.
4th stage. «Producing banans» (April 2018 г. -