Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 32. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I love the concept of going from abstract to concrete. It also make ICO's more reliable
Yeah. This is a realized project, not just an idea, as many of ICOs
Banana is a coin - it's just a refuge of money. These are normal projects with normal profitability and risk. The greed and desire of the X's will lead to a complete loss of capital. This is the law of the market.
Wow, that's a nice quote. Expresses a comprehensive understanding of the project
Thanks, it took me for a while to read telegram chat and translate the message
Personally, I like projects of this kind (linked to the real sector of the economy) very much, BUT, I invest only in those of them that assume a share in the business.
And is banana coin one of them?
Not quite. But I recommend it to friends who are interested in agriculture
Honestly this looks like a mess thread and just full of paid spammers Smiley Im not knew to this. But anyway i hope the dev can scam more people. I don't believe in your project in the first place my questions before has no answered at all. What a team .

cannabis is also a plant and didnt get the same sarcasm that these people are throwing. why? because being dope is cool? there are lot of marijuana coin in the market and listed on big exchanges like bittrex why banana is not appropriate? watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wVsQQ1eWRw
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
why so many people are dumb and didnt get the point of agriculture in blockchain. i found the project decent and good to invest. i live in asia and my country is a big exporter of banana and i see money in agriculture business. actually there is a investment here where you can choose what type of crop you wish to invest in and without actually farming, by just investing, your money will exponentially grow. i rooting to this project. count me in!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
One more question, pls... Why Banana?! Maybe pineapple, or orange, or coconut...
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I love the concept of going from abstract to concrete. It also make ICO's more reliable
Banana is a coin - it's just a refuge of money. These are normal projects with normal profitability and risk. The greed and desire of the X's will lead to a complete loss of capital. This is the law of the market.
Wow, that's a nice quote. Expresses a comprehensive understanding of the project
Personally, I like projects of this kind (linked to the real sector of the economy) very much, BUT, I invest only in those of them that assume a share in the business.
Honestly this looks like a mess thread and just full of paid spammers Smiley Im not knew to this. But anyway i hope the dev can scam more people. I don't believe in your project in the first place my questions before has no answered at all. What a team .

Please repost your original question that you say did not get answered. I have not seen the organizers of this project intentionally leaving any questions unanswered. However if you already decided this is a scam (which it is not) I suggest you go troll elsewhere.
No problem i would re-ask this ,
They said they are professionals in banana and then my question was, What about in the cryptocurrency ? There are many circumstances in cryptocurrency not just being professional in banana.

My point is the relation they should both have good knowledge because banana and cryptoworld is a different industry to mix up things.

Im not a troll this thread is a troll, i have no proof but it looks like spammers just to promote and make this thread active.  Grin

But the fact you look exactly like a troll, because this issue in the branch has already been raised more than once, and the answer to your question is in the section of the most frequently asked questions on our website.
We do not tie the agro-industry to the blockchain, we use the capabilities of a blockchain to raise investment (crowdfunding) and arrange transparent payments to investors in the future.
In addition, we have an excellent team of programmers, their leader, Eugene Khashin, can also be found on our website on the first page, also it is in our telegram chat , so we are more than open.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Please repost your original question that you say did not get answered. I have not seen the organizers of this project intentionally leaving any questions unanswered. However if you already decided this is a scam (which it is not) I suggest you go troll elsewhere.
No problem i would re-ask this ,
They said they are professionals in banana and then my question was, What about in the cryptocurrency ? There are many circumstances in cryptocurrency not just being professional in banana.

My point is the relation they should both have good knowledge because banana and cryptoworld is a different industry to mix up things.

Im not a troll this thread is a troll, i have no proof but it looks like spammers just to promote and make this thread active.  Grin
Activity: 373

Activity: 373

Actually, I think that those that participate in the private sale going on now will get some shares in the business or something similar.
Activity: 462
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
huh. Almost thought that's your think. But thank you for this translation
Activity: 241
Looks like bananas becomes the second gold  Smiley
I've heard this joke before..

But I hope so. Even the story of gold is very long, bananas are yellow too
Activity: 241
Looks like bananas becomes the second gold  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Guys,  are you ready to pump/dump the bananas price?
The bananas will GROW in real, if you get it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: