Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 65. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Hello! I like your project very much. When will the wallet do?

no monday!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hello! I like your project very much. When will the wallet do?
first, i'm sory i didn't read website or whitepaper before asking it...
if we invest our money in real agricultural, we will get royalty every time it harvest.. (maybe) at least 5 times harvesting it will make our basic invesment will return but we still have our invesment run for us...
how about your banana token sir? cyptocurrency is more volatility than fiat money, usually it will down for the first time it enter exchange (dumper begin to take profit), how about our investment in your banana plant?

Pls, read our website and WP. Token is connected to 1 kg of bananas, not a land and etc. One kg of our banana grow to 3,5 USD. You can have bananas or ask us to sell these bananas to get you revenue. Pls, read the WP and get back to me.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
first, i'm sory i didn't read website or whitepaper before asking it...
if we invest our money in real agricultural, we will get royalty every time it harvest.. (maybe) at least 5 times harvesting it will make our basic invesment will return but we still have our invesment run for us...
how about your banana token sir? cyptocurrency is more volatility than fiat money, usually it will down for the first time it enter exchange (dumper begin to take profit), how about our investment in your banana plant?

i think this project can be reach much goals if this project make an expansion to tropic countries like brazil and indonesia because in this region banana can grow up better.

in indonesia big risk of nature disasters, as lots of open water

land cost less in laos

4 years of no tax for agricultural

well, i think you can not plant banana at offshore ?  Grin tsunami is disaster for anything offshore
4 years of no tax for agricultural.. well can't argue with it...
laos government is very good at looking investor and farmers
Activity: 156
Any further Information about coin supply, prices roadmap maybe?

Our token is linked to one kilo of export banana - you can find prices roadmap at business plan section at our website

Thank you very much i missed to visit the website
Good luck with your project, looking nice
i think this project can be reach much goals if this project make an expansion to tropic countries like brazil and indonesia because in this region banana can grow up better.

in indonesia big risk of nature disasters, as lots of open water

land cost less in laos

4 years of no tax for agricultural

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is interesting project, many and many peoples loves banana, I think this will work great.
Good luck dev.
BTCBTCBTC RESERVED BTCBTCBTC

Im looking for good ICO and presales

looking forward as well!
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
Activity: 259
BTCBTCBTC RESERVED BTCBTCBTC

Im looking for good ICO and presales
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
reserving croatian translation
Whats the purpose of this coins, other than you sell it for real money?

How does a 'real world' business can compete with bitcoi's valuation, it would be a very bad investment if your business grow only 100%/year when bitcoin growth is 1000/year, your investors are going to lose money.

You can change them into real bananas, for example, if you want so. This can be interesting to Chinese markets to have a futures for banana delivery. After first year we double each 5 month for 9 years, and we are real business, so more reliable. And our concept is simple - not a landing with some pdf people invest millions of dollars in bitcoins.
If this is BANANA COIN why is the CEO have a background of APPLES???  Huh

he is not a CEO of our company, he is advisor and his company doing irregation for plantations. They made more that 10 000 hectare of irregation.
Panama disease is mentioned in the whitepaper, anything to say about Tropical Race 4 and bunchy top virus? Does not using pesticides adequately protect against the fungus and virus?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/19/news/bananas-banana-crisis-disease/index.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_bunchy_top_virus

Laos is not linked to open water and our lands are situated at lowlands of rivers, so wind cant bring all those deceases, also kind of banana we plant less susceptible to illness as usual cavendish banana
:/ how about insurance policy
dont see in whitepaper

after pre ico on 28 august we will create all legal documents for main ico - including all insurance and etc...
Activity: 263
Whats the purpose of this coins, other than you sell it for real money?

How does a 'real world' business can compete with bitcoi's valuation, it would be a very bad investment if your business grow only 100%/year when bitcoin growth is 1000/year, your investors are going to lose money.
Cool so next is apple or orange ICO ? ....
feel tire about any ICO like this.. but still read whitepaper. hope have any interesting idea in this project

landing with pdf is more reliable that real business ico? ))) i know that ico was made for IT startup, but we also can get advantages of blockchain.
we want to create a eco system in future with use of our token. but right now with our bananas experience we can create a strong financial tool.
Pages:
Jump to: