Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 17. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
the thread appearance of this project is so spectacular with pictures explaining all fund allocation information on each work item. I still do not see the specifications of this coin and also where can I see the composition of the team and the team advisors in this project? is there a softcap in this project?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How many days are there until the end of the ICO?
If  i dont mix anything up, there’s a week exactly, hurry up!

Hurry up!! Hurry up!! Guys!
Hello Everyone!

PRESS RELEASE Bazista & CIF join forces to popularize usage of crypto currencies among businesses around the world

Check out an article on Techbullion: https://www.techbullion.com/bazista-cif-join-forces-popularize-usage-crypto-currencies-among-businesses-around-world/

interesting partnership! I think it will positively in the development of cryptocurrency business, it is nice to see work of the team in this direction

There are more structural and strategic partnerships soon Wink

Stay tuned
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Hello Everyone!

PRESS RELEASE Bazista & CIF join forces to popularize usage of crypto currencies among businesses around the world

Check out an article on Techbullion: https://www.techbullion.com/bazista-cif-join-forces-popularize-usage-crypto-currencies-among-businesses-around-world/

interesting partnership! I think it will positively in the development of cryptocurrency business, it is nice to see work of the team in this direction
Activity: 350
If  i dont mix anything up, there’s a week exactly, hurry up!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey there. Will even hired man get salary only in Bazista tokens?
I think they wont, otherwise it’d be incredibly difficult to attract them.

But it’s written in the WP that the team and developers get salary in tokens. Or do i misunderstand smth?
There will also be other people working on the platform, and provision of listed groups with token payment will only increase their engagement.

Okay, but they can sell this tikens in the secondary market after that, right? Anyway, cryptocurrencies arent so wide spread so far…

But that is a growing market, we just need more infrastractural projects
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

But it’s written in the WP that the team and developers get salary in tokens. Or do i misunderstand smth?
There will also be other people working on the platform, and provision of listed groups with token payment will only increase their engagement.

Okay, but they can sell this tikens in the secondary market after that, right? Anyway, cryptocurrencies arent so wide spread so far…

Some services - like code audit will def be paid off with tokens
BTW wait for a couple of weeks - we will launch a completly new bounty campaign, that will promote the platform itself!
Activity: 177

Someday we may come to that! Wink 
Activity: 177

Yes, most of our staff will be getting BZS as bonus, but main sallary will be in crypto
Hello Everyone!

What do you think about the idea of necessity to pay for some part of the price of the product with tokens? It would increase the demand for them by times.

Yeah, but we are about democratization of e-commerce, not autocracy Wink
We want the token to fuel democratization processes and no the other way around

We think that lower comissions, discounted sales and additional services - all available only for BZS tokens will be enough to stimulate token demand
Activity: 280
What do you think about the idea of necessity to pay for some part of the price of the product with tokens? It would increase the demand for them by times.
When can we expect the appearance of alpha version of the platform? How many time is it planned to spend on testing preliminary versions? Thx for answer.

In 3-4 months from today! Should be fully complete by the end of the year
Hi. You told that the platform will try to use substandard ways of financing in the WP. Isnt it too risky?

Hello! Why do you feel that is risky?
Pages:
Jump to: