Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 15. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hi there. Why not make the automation solutions free for all the BZS sellers?
Because the platform needs to earn its living. Also, development of automation is quite expensive process.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi there. Why not make the automation solutions free for all the BZS sellers?
Activity: 406
Is it possible to make the access to the premium service independent from the number of tokens on the account? Let’s say, to let me purchase the subscription without thinking about the number of tokens.
Activity: 224
Hi there. As for the tokens storage – will i be able to receive bonus for the fact that i dont sell them in the secondary market for a year? Kinda deposit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What is meant by the “additional services for placement of ads within the platform”? Is this somehow associated with promotion within the platform?

Yes, exactly. That's actually quite typical for any marketplace out there, but people world really need it to get visibility for their deal offers if they want to get clients
What is meant by the “additional services for placement of ads within the platform”? Is this somehow associated with promotion within the platform?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Will there be an option of transfer if funds between the wallets on the platform? For example, my friend hasnt enough money to buy smth and i can give him some.
Hi there. What number of tokens has already been sold?
About 55 million. The exact amount is always shown on the official site.

You're so right! official site should be the place to go!
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
55219646 tokens at the moment! There are only 5 days left, I hope in recent days large investors will come
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
About 55 million. The exact amount is always shown on the official site.
Merit: 0
Hey there. Will anything except opportunity to use cryptocurrencies differ yr platform from usual B2B services?

As for me, the main thing is an opportunity to hold the auctions for purchase of items.
It seemed to me that ebay has successfully implemented this technology long ago.
At the same time, i havent met any other cryptocurrency services except for Bazista which would offer the same options.
I don’t argue that the idea is interesting, but i counted on smth more original like shares or special offers.

Shares in company? You mean securities? That is a whole different story
Hey there. Will anything except opportunity to use cryptocurrencies differ yr platform from usual B2B services?

As for me, the main thing is an opportunity to hold the auctions for purchase of items.
It seemed to me that ebay has successfully implemented this technology long ago.
At the same time, i havent met any other cryptocurrency services except for Bazista which would offer the same options.
I don’t argue that the idea is interesting, but i counted on smth more original like shares or special offers.
This will be presented, but only the participants with the minimum amount of tokens of the platform will be able to access this.
Good move for increase in demand for tokens. Can anyone tell me what’s that “minimum amount”?

There is no min amount! Why so serious? Wink

This will be presented, but only the participants with the minimum amount of tokens of the platform will be able to access this.
Good move for increase in demand for tokens. Can anyone tell me what’s that “minimum amount”?
Activity: 336

Activity: 336

We will be the first marketplace with integrated 3D modeling and AR of the real products
You should check our what we are doing with those techs:

https://thecoinshark.net/bazista-will-use-augmented-reality-and-3d-modeling

Break the cycle for unbanked! Bring down the barriers of ecommerce! Vote cryptocurrency and blockchain!

More from Bazista Strategic partnership director Max J.! https://youtu.be/KAVsAOYdAP4
Pages:
Jump to: