Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 64. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
CLOUT media.decentralised
the pop-ups is often my interested things when i open a Web, wtf, do I have privacy?
the news is ofen my interested news when i open a news application, it make me feel convenience.
this technology has already combined with our life, your competition the major search engines, how do you compete
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Behaviour Exchange ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Behaviour_Exchange. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Hi Chronos_angel!

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,

BehaviourExchange Team
Hi johnleo,

no, we don't want to compete with GA. We offer similar but more detailed profiling with additional demographic characteristics. Apart from that we enable tailoring website's content in real time based on visitor's demographic characteristics, interests and needs. To our knowledge this is a unique service from which a lot of companies will benefit.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange Team
Activity: 420
It looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors
Activity: 1414
Sound promising. So you want to compete with Google Analytic? If that is true, I wish you will provide a comparison with your services.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Thank you for your offer. We will get in contact with you later.
happy to hear that.
Thank you for your offer. We will get in contact with you later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
do you need translated this project sir?
ill do with bahasa indonesia.
We are really grateful for you insight. In our wish to spread the news with as many people as possible we decided to post without any graphical content for now. Without the doubt we will update our post when it will be possible. In the meantime we will give our best to participate in Bitcointalk community.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
It would have been better if you had put a graphical post with the help of high ranked users or should have waited to let your rank increase to junior member.

Private Sale is LIVE

CONTRIBUTORS: limited number of strategic investors
TOKEN SYMBOL: BEX
WHITELISTING (KYC): https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/
BONUS ALLOCATION: depending on the level of investment and the number of participants.
PUBLIC TOKEN SALE: 15th of May 2019

APPLY FOR WHITELISTING NOW (KYC)

BehaviourExchange will change corporate behaviour in everyone’s favour. With the help of blockchain technology and its own cryptocurrency BEX, we offer everything that companies and webmasters need to create better user experience for online visitors. And even more. BehaviourExchange offers identification of each online visitor and customization of website content in real-time to all companies 24/7 for a moderate monthly fee and not only to advertisers when they pay for advertising campaigns.

PROBLEM

B2C businesses usually struggle to get enough traffic to their websites and, even more importantly, they don’t know who their online visitors are and what are their demographic and psychographic characteristics (gender, age, income level, ... as well as their interests). This information is crucial for their success, growth and even survival. B2C companies can direct visitors to all sorts of subsites (landing pages) using different advertising campaigns. However, they still don't know the characteristics of the visitors coming from other sources and cannot proactively engage with them in real-time.

SOLUTION

BehaviourExchange will enable B2C businesses to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They will be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with visitors proactively, offering information about products or services that correlate with their needs and interests. Every single visitor will see different content, products or services when visiting a certain website, which results in a valuable personalized interaction that will more likely lead to a desired action (e.g. the purchase of a product or service)

BENEFITS

Web visitors will immediately find relevant products and services tailored to their needs instead of getting bombarded with irrelevant content. B2C businesses will know the demographic and psychographic characteristics of their customers/visitors and thus be able to create a positive, targeted, proactive and consequently much more successful interaction with them in real time. Websites will be offered a free service of exchanging traffic with other websites from the partner network sites and help us profile visitors.

Services that BehaviourExchange offer will be introduced to crypto world with new BEX token cryptocurrency. With Blockchain technology, BEX will decentralize systems of Big Data profiling in order to expand the websites network and the number of personal profiles much faster so the service will be offered to millions of companies worldwide.

BehaviourExchange will revolutionize the way companies are doing business and will leverage Blockchain technology to fuel its growth and create a multi-billion dollar business.

For more information:
- See Website
- Read Lightpaper or Whitepaper
- Join Telegram
Pages:
Jump to: