Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification - page 10. (Read 33419 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 110
Upcoming Airdrop Details

As we mentioned in the Beluga Pay whitepaper, Beluga Pay believes that a crypto currency exchange is an important part of being able to offer the best rates and fastest service for transfers between FIAT and cryptocurrency, and vice versa.

Having a secure and fast capability for merchants to instantly sell cryptocurrency to FIAT will be an important part of establishing point of sale devices. Some merchants do not want to risk holding cryptocurrency and Beluga Pay must be able to provide them with instant FIAT deposits in order to gain market acceptance.

We have seen other existing exchanges in South Korea realize that they are in an optimal position to transact between FIAT-Crypto currency and launch partnerships with point of sale systems to leverage this advantage.

Beluga Pay is developing a decentralized exchange with the intention of being able to provide the best rates, lowest fees for our merchants who want to exchange altcoins and cryptocurrency into FIAT, and vice versa.

For merchants, we expect the exchange to be completely behind-the-scenes process, with an instant click of a button, to reduce the potential risk of volatility with particular crypto.

We expect that Beluga Pay having its own exchange will enable us to make more seamless, secure transactions for the benefit of all merchants. https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/upcoming-airdrop-details-7b07f02d6430

So am I right that you plan to develop an exchange? Did you told this in your Whitepaper? I can't remember that I have read something like this! And if you didn't plan it, why you changed your concept?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The bounty of the BelugaPay coin project for 6 months is a little hard for bounty hunters, and the cost of participation is enormous.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Upcoming Airdrop Details

As we mentioned in the Beluga Pay whitepaper, Beluga Pay believes that a crypto currency exchange is an important part of being able to offer the best rates and fastest service for transfers between FIAT and cryptocurrency, and vice versa.

Having a secure and fast capability for merchants to instantly sell cryptocurrency to FIAT will be an important part of establishing point of sale devices. Some merchants do not want to risk holding cryptocurrency and Beluga Pay must be able to provide them with instant FIAT deposits in order to gain market acceptance.

We have seen other existing exchanges in South Korea realize that they are in an optimal position to transact between FIAT-Crypto currency and launch partnerships with point of sale systems to leverage this advantage.

Beluga Pay is developing a decentralized exchange with the intention of being able to provide the best rates, lowest fees for our merchants who want to exchange altcoins and cryptocurrency into FIAT, and vice versa.

For merchants, we expect the exchange to be completely behind-the-scenes process, with an instant click of a button, to reduce the potential risk of volatility with particular crypto.

We expect that Beluga Pay having its own exchange will enable us to make more seamless, secure transactions for the benefit of all merchants. https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/upcoming-airdrop-details-7b07f02d6430
Activity: 862
The bounty money of BelugaPay project has been locked for a long time. The bounty hunter of this project is really a little hard.
Yes. 50% in 6 months and the rest in 12 months. I hope that this project is still alive. All bounty people have worked for free. And some worked for 4 months and get their tokens in 6 months. This is really hard for the people

This will make some people bored to wait with such an almost time. let's hope this token will be more expensive until distribution is done.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The bounty money of BelugaPay project has been locked for a long time. The bounty hunter of this project is really a little hard.
Yes. 50% in 6 months and the rest in 12 months. I hope that this project is still alive. All bounty people have worked for free. And some worked for 4 months and get their tokens in 6 months. This is really hard for the people
Activity: 591
WATANABE
I received an email regarding dividend payouts to occur soon... can someone elaborate on this please? is it a genuine email from Beluga?

I didn‘t got such a mail. Did you checked the sender and what was the conclusion of this Mail?

you can check that on our twitter page also.

Is it sent to everyone who participated in this project? it's an interesting to see the continuation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 104
Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live
I received an email regarding dividend payouts to occur soon... can someone elaborate on this please? is it a genuine email from Beluga?

I didn‘t got such a mail. Did you checked the sender and what was the conclusion of this Mail?

you can check that on our twitter page also.
Trading on Coinhub only? I never heard about this exchange before. Just read, this is Middle East exchange (in Dubai). There are no problem with withdraw?

We have applied for more exchanges, takes time to prepare all the needed documents.
As far as I know Coinhub is working properly now, there was an issue when there was that DNS hack, but many exchanges have experienced issues.
May 4, 2018 at 6 PM GMT we will be announcing details of an Upcoming Airdrop Event ... only holders of $BBI to receive #Airdrop #crypto

Great announcement! Can you say where are the tokens for the airdrop from? Is it from the bounty tool or from the teams' pool?

We will tell more details on the 4th May.
What was the ICO price for belugapay? I like to compare current exchange prices of tokens when they get listed vs their ICO price and they are usually trading at a marked up price but I'm not sure if that's the case with BBI.

ICO price was 1 eth = 960 BBI
BelugaPay has been waiting for bounty hunters for a long time. Sad

Signature spreadsheet is already opened, we will aim to open 1 spreadsheet per week to be able to handle all the requests. Thank you for your patience!
Activity: 686
What was the ICO price for belugapay? I like to compare current exchange prices of tokens when they get listed vs their ICO price and they are usually trading at a marked up price but I'm not sure if that's the case with BBI.

On the first site :
Whitelist Privater Verkauf ICO 35% Bonus (Min. 3 ETH)
1 ETH = 388,80 Tokens
NOW - 14. November 2017

Vorverkauf 20% Bonus
1 ETH = 345,60 Tokens
14. November 2017 - 14. Dezember 2017

ICO N / A Bonus
1 ETH = 288 Token
Dez. 14,2017 - 31. Jan. 2018

12 November 2017 = 1 eth = $ 306  Grin Grin
You are wrong , yes it was 1 eth = 288 Tokens , but it was with old hardcap , then they changed the hardcap to 30k Ether and adjusted everybody's tokens x3.33 . So its 1 ETH = 960 BBI Tokens in ICO price .

it becomes a very good thing if the price token is expensive. 1 ETH = 288 Tokens. but they are wrong in understanding it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

On the first site :
1 ETH = 388,80 Tokens
NOW - 14. November 2017

Vorverkauf 20% Bonus
1 ETH = 345,60 Tokens

ICO N / A Bonus
1 ETH = 288 Token

12 November 2017 = 1 eth = $ 306  Grin Grin
You are wrong , yes it was 1 eth = 288 Tokens , but it was with old hardcap , then they changed the hardcap to 30k Ether and adjusted everybody's tokens x3.33 . So its 1 ETH = 960 BBI Tokens in ICO price .

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul

looked legit to me

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

On the first site :
1 ETH = 388,80 Tokens
NOW - 14. November 2017

Vorverkauf 20% Bonus
1 ETH = 345,60 Tokens

ICO N / A Bonus
1 ETH = 288 Token

12 November 2017 = 1 eth = $ 306  Grin Grin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Trading on Coinhub only? I never heard about this exchange before. Just read, this is Middle East exchange (in Dubai). There are no problem with withdraw?
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
May 4, 2018 at 6 PM GMT we will be announcing details of an Upcoming Airdrop Event ... only holders of $BBI to receive #Airdrop #crypto

Great announcement! Can you say where are the tokens for the airdrop from? Is it from the bounty tool or from the teams' pool?

The new information is very good but I see the distribution is very long to send to bounty participants.
Pages:
Jump to: