Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification - page 9. (Read 33419 times)

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
What is the most official communication channel of the belugapay team with investors? Is the application ready to download? It is not at what stage the application is created  Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Now is not the time to get upset, we must wait, I hope the BelugaPay admins do everything as expected and we will all get honestly earned tokens!

For me, waiting is a very boring thing for everyone and this will make some people sick of this. But there is no other step besides waiting for it to happen. Congratulations to wait.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Now is not the time to get upset, we must wait, I hope the BelugaPay admins do everything as expected and we will all get honestly earned tokens!

That's what everybody can do, can only wait at the time the distribution will be done. There's nothing anyone can do right now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Activity: 514
●●
Work a few months in the promotion of the BelugaPay project and then wait for a few more months of payment is sad

It looks like everyone is sad to accept payouts long after the token sale expires.
Activity: 322
Work a few months in the promotion of the BelugaPay project and then wait for a few more months of payment is sad
Activity: 514
●●
The bounty of the BelugaPay coin project for 6 months is a little hard for bounty hunters, and the cost of participation is enormous.

That's the rule they make so we can only be patient to wait in time to come. Hopefully the price will increase for the next 6 months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is there also an airdrop and so yes where can I register?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
this BelugaPay project is very good and prestigious by joining this project later can VISA and Mastercard certificate and many bonuses offered would be the attention of investors

Cannot fully agree with. I fall in love with crypto and don't think Beluga is a "very" good project. On current market we have much more potential projects for investment. I don't wanna see VISA or Mastercard "integration". All I want is a single-simple-independent way to pay with crypto.

You have lot's of projects like this? Do you know tenx and all the other payment projects?

Ofcourse there is alot of DebitCard Projects , but Beluga is focusing on MobilePoint Of sale systems currently and in future they planing for cards aswell . They have proof of certifications https://intercom.help/belugapayinc/beluga-pay-products/proof-of-certifications . Just give Belugapay team a little more time and hopefully we will see Beluga among the top 100 Projects in crypto Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
this BelugaPay project is very good and prestigious by joining this project later can VISA and Mastercard certificate and many bonuses offered would be the attention of investors

Cannot fully agree with. I fall in love with crypto and don't think Beluga is a "very" good project. On current market we have much more potential projects for investment. I don't wanna see VISA or Mastercard "integration". All I want is a single-simple-independent way to pay with crypto.

You have lot's of projects like this? Do you know tenx and all the other payment projects?
Activity: 457

Activity: 224
The bounty money of BelugaPay project has been locked for a long time. The bounty hunter of this project is really a little hard.
Yes. 50% in 6 months and the rest in 12 months. I hope that this project is still alive. All bounty people have worked for free. And some worked for 4 months and get their tokens in 6 months. This is really hard for the people

This will make some people bored to wait with such an almost time. let's hope this token will be more expensive until distribution is done.
That's a lot of time in cryptoworld, I hope it doesn't affect to the interest on the project.
Activity: 322
Activity: 420
been a long time I didn't know the news about this project, it turns out that the project has been completed ico.
and I say good for the project.
ICO is finished hopefully all participants who join to get a satisfactory result.
Activity: 490
been a long time I didn't know the news about this project, it turns out that the project has been completed ico.
and I say good for the project.
Activity: 350
When does BelugaPay coin go to the stock exchange? I spent money in this project, hoping to have a good price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Volume is so low that price can easely be manipulated. One person can buy 1 bbi for the ask price of 0.0007eth at coinhub and we are in the top 10 gainers again on cmc!
Merit: 104
Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live
Upcoming Airdrop Details

As we mentioned in the Beluga Pay whitepaper, Beluga Pay believes that a crypto currency exchange is an important part of being able to offer the best rates and fastest service for transfers between FIAT and cryptocurrency, and vice versa.

Having a secure and fast capability for merchants to instantly sell cryptocurrency to FIAT will be an important part of establishing point of sale devices. Some merchants do not want to risk holding cryptocurrency and Beluga Pay must be able to provide them with instant FIAT deposits in order to gain market acceptance.

We have seen other existing exchanges in South Korea realize that they are in an optimal position to transact between FIAT-Crypto currency and launch partnerships with point of sale systems to leverage this advantage.

Beluga Pay is developing a decentralized exchange with the intention of being able to provide the best rates, lowest fees for our merchants who want to exchange altcoins and cryptocurrency into FIAT, and vice versa.

For merchants, we expect the exchange to be completely behind-the-scenes process, with an instant click of a button, to reduce the potential risk of volatility with particular crypto.

We expect that Beluga Pay having its own exchange will enable us to make more seamless, secure transactions for the benefit of all merchants. https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/upcoming-airdrop-details-7b07f02d6430

So am I right that you plan to develop an exchange? Did you told this in your Whitepaper? I can't remember that I have read something like this! And if you didn't plan it, why you changed your concept?

yes, it was planned.
Merit: 104
Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live
Upcoming Airdrop Details
As we mentioned in the Beluga Pay whitepaper, Beluga Pay believes that a crypto currency exchange is an important part of being able to offer the best rates and fastest service for transfers between FIAT and cryptocurrency, and vice versa.

read more:

https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/upcoming-airdrop-details-7b07f02d6430

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Hello, BelugaPay community!

BBI trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
Pages:
Jump to: