Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification - page 5. (Read 33419 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
A 10 Step Guide to your Beluga Pay Wallet
With the release of Beluga Pay’s iOS and Android global application, we have put together a quick and easy step by step guide to get you started using Beluga Pay’s new wallet. https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/a-10-step-guide-to-your-beluga-pay-wallet-305e29680cb2
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
There are no trade volumes, what about project?
I saw that I opened and counted the tables, but I'm not happy that price of the token is very low, nobody needs it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
when dividends for ICO investors?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Beluga Pay Q3 2018 Update

Our team has dedicated the last few months to working on our products set out on our roadmap. We’re excited to share new technological developments and more appearances by our CEO in the payment gateway space.

https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/beluga-pay-q3-2018-update-b2110ea34129
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I wanted to know when the first payment for the bounty company will be,i know that in six months,but the exact month can be found?
Why is there no volume of trading on the stock exchanges,is the project still alive?

There is Bounty thread and bounty telegram group for bounty questions. Find them here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-belugapay-live-visa-mastercard-certification-25-100k-eth-cap-2294773 and telegram https://t.me/belugabounty thats where is the best to follow bounty news . 50% of bounty will be paid out October , not sure exactly when , but should be first weeks of month.
Just give a little more time like 6-12 Months , maybe in that time they will add some more exchanges and volume will recover
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
I wanted to know when the first payment for the bounty company will be,i know that in six months,but the exact month can be found?
Why is there no volume of trading on the stock exchanges,is the project still alive?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
moderators (devs?) are active on the telegram channel, no-one from belugapay no one is missing here. On the telegram the moods are bad, it would be difficult to be different if there is no even medium exchange.

The application on google play on just 1000 downloads ...
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
i can't see any exchange volume. i don't think anyone is interested in belugapay anymore. the only people who write here are some bounty people. i can't find any news or a statement from the dev. maybe the project has already died or it failed.

They have a youtube channel and have some updates https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqiDJqeHoWI , but it look like no ones is playing it's videos

regards
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
i can't see any exchange volume. i don't think anyone is interested in belugapay anymore. the only people who write here are some bounty people. i can't find any news or a statement from the dev. maybe the project has already died or it failed.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hello, I would like to know about the distribution of awards. I remember that it was indicated that in half a year. It's true?
Activity: 59
Hi beluga Team, i'm aware that you are from Mexico, your ICO follows the Mexican regulation or you released the ICO under another country jurisdictions?, if you are under the Mexican regulation do you think that there is some risks about it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The encrypted money market is going through a bear market and expects a good price when the Beluga Pay bounty is issued.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
I found out about this project on coinmarket cap today bt I was very surprised to find it only on a couple of exchanges with hardly any volume to talk of. Can anyone explain to me why is it so hard to find projects like this get on exchanges in a relatively decent time frame? It looks like a really nice project to me and I would like to see it work and be on more and more decent exchanges. I like the name Beluga as well because it's a whale.  Grin I will be putting this project on my watch list and see where it goes.

Yes it have only 2 Exchanges at the moment , Etherdelta and Coinhub . But there is really low volume on them . Currently they building own exchange called PlusProtocol and there is more exchanges in talks . They will announce
About the Belugas Exchange project follow here https://twitter.com/PlusProtocol .

i am still waiting for my reward tokens from the translation campaign. i do not think that any of the bounty participants have got their coins.

The first batch of bounty tokens will be distributed somewhere in October . 50% of bounty will be distributed in October and rest of it 6 months later

You're right about the 6 months. I don't understand why the other people don't know! can't the bounty people read?6 months and 12 months and then 50% and 50%.

This is a long wait for everyone who has participated in it. It's time to be patient with the regulations made by this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I found out about this project on coinmarket cap today bt I was very surprised to find it only on a couple of exchanges with hardly any volume to talk of. Can anyone explain to me why is it so hard to find projects like this get on exchanges in a relatively decent time frame? It looks like a really nice project to me and I would like to see it work and be on more and more decent exchanges. I like the name Beluga as well because it's a whale.  Grin I will be putting this project on my watch list and see where it goes.

Yes it have only 2 Exchanges at the moment , Etherdelta and Coinhub . But there is really low volume on them . Currently they building own exchange called PlusProtocol and there is more exchanges in talks . They will announce
About the Belugas Exchange project follow here https://twitter.com/PlusProtocol .

i am still waiting for my reward tokens from the translation campaign. i do not think that any of the bounty participants have got their coins.

The first batch of bounty tokens will be distributed somewhere in October . 50% of bounty will be distributed in October and rest of it 6 months later

You're right about the 6 months. I don't understand why the other people don't know! can't the bounty people read?6 months and 12 months and then 50% and 50%.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I am also waiting for my belugapay bounty award for my hard work for several months. but I am more worried about the lack of a normal exchange. has passed a few months since the end and where do the investors trade?

@cryptoico.studio?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
As far as i know,the first payments for a bounty company should be made in September,but the price is so low that i feel badly
I want to hear the answer from Beluga team,why was it necessary to transfer payments for 6 months when your token and so there's nothing to be worth?
Activity: 207
Where is the tokens for holders of airdrop?? I read a lot of people that is in the same situation!! Why happens with snapshot???
This isn’t serious, is like joke and what to do now? I think less gif and “hello” and like this...and more resolve this questions
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

It looks like you are more patient by accepting tokens that you will receive because they need 6 months to send all tokens of bounty participants. You have to wait long.

wow 6 months is a long time for bounty participant to receive the reward. Hopefully what is waiting is in line with expectations.

That true, you can visit the telegram group from this project to ask a definite question if you are not sure of my words. there you will get an answer. Happy waiting for your gift.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100

It looks like you are more patient by accepting tokens that you will receive because they need 6 months to send all tokens of bounty participants. You have to wait long.

wow 6 months is a long time for bounty participant to receive the reward. Hopefully what is waiting is in line with expectations.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: