Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification - page 8. (Read 33419 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
the price will soon rise Wink Wink Wink Wink 1 bbi soon up 20$

what did you smoke ? where can i get these drugs?  Grin Grin I think that's a good dream. I am also satisfied with $ 2. That would be great at the end of this year

I think 20$ is really possible , it would take BelugaPay marketcap to just around $200M dollars . Novadays for Crypto project that number is not much . There is even some bad projects that got 5 times bigger marketcap than Belugapay . They just need some decent exchange and people will start to notice this project Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

what did you smoke ? where can i get these drugs?  Grin Grin I think that's a good dream. I am also satisfied with $ 2. That would be great at the end of this year
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Waiting for BelugaPay to issue bounty tokens is a long process. Is there any good news for the project team recently?

Things that complicate all bounty participants if it happens. a long time to receive tokens and have difficult conditions.
just be patient the team will do the best for all of them and just pray later tokens will be obtained satisfactorily.

it looks like the developer will give tokens to all bounty participants at the time the coin price matches the price at the time the token sale goes.
I see many who felt disappointed with the small prices, and better also have got a token from this project, it will be good on hold. and pray may the price later can be high so that all who join in this project will obtain satisfactory results in accordance with the hard work they have done during this time.

Only in that way to expect the tokens back at a good price in the future, the more waiting time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Hello, where I can see the updated bounty spreadsheet?
It's been a long time and I have not seen my stakes for my blog review.
Hi, I have seen on coinmarketcap that Circulating Supply: 4 948 463 BBI  and Total Supply 60 793 471 BBI, is Total Supply really that big? Or it is coinmarketcaps inaccuracy? If so, what is the real supply?

Real one is about 10.700.000+ Tokens in Circulating , thats how much they sold , there is alot of people who still have not confirmed wallets at website , so it means its not sent out . Total supply is about 60.000.000 if im not wrong
Activity: 238
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Hi, I have seen on coinmarketcap that Circulating Supply: 4 948 463 BBI  and Total Supply 60 793 471 BBI, is Total Supply really that big? Or it is coinmarketcaps inaccuracy? If so, what is the real supply?
depends on coinmarketcap this token is rising more than 100% as for today
and it seem this token will hit $1 soon, because the low circulating supply at this moment

There is news about the BelugaPay holders airdrop . People who hold BBI tokens on MyEtherwallet will recive airdrop . That airdrop tokens will be used i guess in BelugaPay exchange , kinda like Binance .
The Exchange token will be usable within the exchange and serve different purposes than BBI. We are conducting this airdrop because we want to reward our early supporters.

And announcement on new Exchange Smiley  https://twitter.com/bitpaction/status/1000363199617687552
Its gonna be BITPACTION
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
Activity: 277
depends on coinmarketcap this token is rising more than 100% as for today
and it seem this token will hit $1 soon, because the low circulating supply at this moment
Waiting for BelugaPay to issue bounty tokens is a long process. Is there any good news for the project team recently?

Things that complicate all bounty participants if it happens. a long time to receive tokens and have difficult conditions.
just be patient the team will do the best for all of them and just pray later tokens will be obtained satisfactorily.

it looks like the developer will give tokens to all bounty participants at the time the coin price matches the price at the time the token sale goes.
I see many who felt disappointed with the small prices, and better also have got a token from this project, it will be good on hold. and pray may the price later can be high so that all who join in this project will obtain satisfactory results in accordance with the hard work they have done during this time.

This is what everyone can do at this time, that is waiting time payment will be done with the time that has been specified.

Guys there is seperate Topick for bounty related questions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-belugapay-live-visa-mastercard-certification-25-100k-eth-cap-2294773 and telegram for bounty https://t.me/belugabounty .   
About the price its just bad timing i guess . Lets wait when bitcoin recovers around 20k USD then probably we can see beluga around 2-4$ mark hopefully . For me this one is Longterm project .
Activity: 862

This is what everyone can do at this time, that is waiting time payment will be done with the time that has been specified.
Activity: 476

Activity: 686

Activity: 448

Activity: 514
●●

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
when ico is over hardly a team still writes at bitcointalk. they have their money and are satisfied. sometimes they are still in telegram. But often they become quiet and there are few updates. and belugapay unfortunately belongs to it
Activity: 112
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
At the moment, the developers are actively working to get you accurate information, I recommend that you add to the official chat.

What is the most official communication channel of the belugapay team with investors? Is the application ready to download? It is not at what stage the application is created  Huh

With that you can find out about the progress of this project for the future. Good luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
At the moment, the developers are actively working to get you accurate information, I recommend that you add to the official chat.

What is the most official communication channel of the belugapay team with investors? Is the application ready to download? It is not at what stage the application is created  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: