Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification - page 7. (Read 33419 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Update: Official $BBI Airdrop Guide for June 2018
https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/official-bbi-airdrop-guide-for-june-2018-41a4c038c19e

We are excited to announce that the Decentralized Exchange we are developing has major functional parts working, such as trading, depositing and withdrawal — all using smart contracts on the Ethereum Mainnet.

We expect to have a closed beta of the exchange next month. Users who hold BBIs will have priority access.

Isn’t building an exchange a distraction for Beluga Pay?

We get this question a lot. However, we are following the plan that we described in our whitepaper. Beluga Pay developing its own exchange enables deeper links to trade execution and new trading pairs. We believe this is extremely important in facilitating merchants with faster and more flexible options.

Due to overwhelming questions and support tickets regarding the BBI Airdrop it will be postponed until June 27th, 2018 at Noon Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5). Please follow the instructions below, mark your calendars, as their will be no possible way for us to issue additional tokens to those who did not complete the following instruction below on time.
https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/official-bbi-airdrop-guide-for-june-2018-41a4c038c19e
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1065
How much Token sold in the ICO?

I have forgotten about it and you should ask dev as it all feels very old. I think so

No puplic final ICO stats?
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●

I have forgotten about it and you should ask dev as it all feels very old. I think so
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1065
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
the price will soon rise Wink Wink Wink Wink 1 bbi soon up 20$

The impossible thing for now for $ 20 because Bitcoin is unstable right now?
While it's not the time for the pampas, who will take them, when all the crypto-currency is in the fall, for the pampa, it is necessary that there is a desire to take risks, but now it does not exist.

This will be a big risk for who has invested a very large amount for now. It's time to wait a long time.
Merit: 106

While it's not the time for the pampas, who will take them, when all the crypto-currency is in the fall, for the pampa, it is necessary that there is a desire to take risks, but now it does not exist.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Guys I don't mind about exchanges but when it will be possible to use credit cards with cryptocurrency? You had so much time to do it..

They told that BelugaPay plan to issue cards is somewhere near to end of 2018 . Atleast Belugapay got licenses to process credit and debit cards, both online and card present Smiley And here is CEO words from telegram
''We are working closely with MasterCard, but we have also had talks with Visa. At start it will be a debit card, gold plated and personalized. We will be doing KYC for this product.''
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Guys I don't mind about exchanges but when it will be possible to use credit cards with cryptocurrency? You had so much time to do it..

Whether the price will happen this year, it will be a little difficult to achieve this year.

So of them are daydreaming right now and are predicting prices which are too unreal or impossible to reach. We are in a bearish market and expect more dump in the coming days if there is any fud from the top crypto countries.

I'm not convinced of their great expectations if they still stick to Bitcoin prices because for now the price of Bitcoin is getting worse.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Guys check out the new June Video Update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAUkvWS08M , they will open all applications for global users later this month Smiley CTO will traveling to Columbia to explore oportunity with Banking institutions . Sounds good for me Cheesy

Activity: 420
Merit: 104
Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live
When does BelugaPay coin go to the stock exchange? I spent money in this project, hoping to have a good price.

Bitpaction have recently listed us, we are trying to get more exchanges also.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Whether the price will happen this year, it will be a little difficult to achieve this year.

So of them are daydreaming right now and are predicting prices which are too unreal or impossible to reach. We are in a bearish market and expect more dump in the coming days if there is any fud from the top crypto countries.

Merit: 106

Yes, about 20 bucks, now it looks unrealistic, really, to look at it more or less openly you need something to smoke, but now there is a growth across the front of the crypt, and then if the team of the beluga does not let us down and we rush, first to 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

$ 20 is too much. that will not happen this year. BTC has yet to return to $ 15,000 to $ 20,000. then all other tokens will go up and Beluga will benefit as well. but it's a long way to go
Activity: 514
●●

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
I have invested, but I am bit disaapointed, just thinking how do you reach to conclusion that worthy to support ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

what did you smoke ? where can i get these drugs?  Grin Grin I think that's a good dream. I am also satisfied with $ 2. That would be great at the end of this year
i smoke weed  Wink Wink Wink and I buy them from the gypsies  Cool Cool Cool Cool
BBI= passive income!!!!!!!  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
very good  Grin i have many bbi ! and i hope and i hope this project works well in mexico and then later in other states .
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
Hi, I have seen on coinmarketcap that Circulating Supply: 4 948 463 BBI  and Total Supply 60 793 471 BBI, is Total Supply really that big? Or it is coinmarketcaps inaccuracy? If so, what is the real supply?

Real one is about 10.700.000+ Tokens in Circulating , thats how much they sold , there is alot of people who still have not confirmed wallets at website , so it means its not sent out .
Total supply is about 60.000.000 if im not wrong

So, about 5/6 of all tokens remain inside of the project? I do not think thai it will influence to the price in a good way.
Activity: 88

what did you smoke ? where can i get these drugs?  Grin Grin I think that's a good dream. I am also satisfied with $ 2. That would be great at the end of this year
i smoke weed  Wink Wink Wink and I buy them from the gypsies  Cool Cool Cool Cool
BBI= passive income!!!!!!!  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: