Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 43. (Read 42163 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
bitcademy's biggest advantages are separate revenue streams, which are the building blocks of the ecosystem, but also can be used independently.
how about their main components and revenue drivers? what are those? can you pls share more information about this! want to learn more about bitcademy and want also to become part of their team. coz this project really catch my attention.
Activity: 59
bitcademy's biggest advantages are separate revenue streams, which are the building blocks of the ecosystem, but also can be used independently.
Activity: 24
bitcademy E3 approach to the market is to executed in three distinct stages, to mitigate operational and financial risks.
what is that bitcadmey E3 approach that you have mentioned? it is not familiar with me. can you pls elaborate more what is this approach as well as thir three distinct stages that you are talking about? thank you!
Activity: 63
bitcademy E3 approach to the market is to executed in three distinct stages, to mitigate operational and financial risks.
Activity: 32
when will the selling of token will start?

Hi we start selling our tokens Dec 1st as presales. Main ICO is planned for February 2019.
wow! 3 months to go, selling of tokens here are coming! can't wait to have this and really excited about it. i will surely participate here! hope that the team will achieve what success they wanted in the near future.
Activity: 66
good day guys! newbie here. what this platform is all about? how can we get benefits from investing here? is there also bonuses that the bitcademy team is offering?
Activity: 29
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!

Thank you - we're starting accelerator program with Iskander VC to deliver the prototype.
They are really doing a great job in terms of service and other factors that affect the platform and its team members. I hope investors will recognize this new one.
we can help this team to be recognized and increase their investors by spreading this great platform of them. the team can count on my support because they have really a big potential to hit on the top of the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I just want to ask, is your platform only for the sport football?  I've seen that your platform could really help people who want to become a sport superstar. But I guess that this project can help more people if your platform is about all the sports not only football, just a suggestion.
copper member
Activity: 206
From my understanding this project will bring a revolution in the world in various ways that I read there. It really touched me and I wish you guys get alot of support from the community
Activity: 90
I read this and it was amazing. Nice piece
Activity: 14
Wonderful projects and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
I can see eight percent reserved for bounty and three percent for airdrop. Have you released the bounty please? I would like to take part in your bounty. Good projects deserve the best.
Activity: 151
Good and very talented Players in the developing countries end up playing for small teams that never give them a chance to shine like other players globally. That's why I got very interested in this project and pledge my support for it all through
Activity: 322
Bitcademy is powered by the blockchain to enable and empower youth around the world. It is a virtual marketplace coupled with a state-of-the-art training facility for aspiring youth talent. It  has the most advanced skill measurement tools, Artificial Intelligence and your own intuition and knowledge of the game.
copper member
Activity: 322
This is a great solution for youth who aspired to become a professional football player and become superstars. I saw that you have allocation to bounty. Where can i find the link for bounty campaigns and it is already running or soon to open for participants?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I was very impressed with this project, because the website was very clear and the whitepaper was very high quality. This project is also very good compared to other projects.
Activity: 60
no doubt, this project will hit a big success in the near future. they have all the features that i think netizen are looking for. promising platform that gives a big help not only to their investors but also to they young athletes, new technologies that they will use to train the players and the experts advisers of the team.
Activity: 59
Bitcademy is an exciting vehicle with a reasonable return on investment, which will invigorate communities, enhance the health and welfare of underprivileged children, and produce the soccer sensations of tomorrow.

Did I miss something or how did you calculate the return on investment and also came to the conclusion that it is reasonable?

Hi there,
We have all the financials done. There are a lot of components taken into consideration - first, we need to be sure academy financials are strong and solid so it can operate without the marketplace. On top of that 10 years projections from the marketplace, AI, trackers, franchising revenue, silver token holders return were calculated.
We came with the solid model.
good to hear that! we know that with bitcademy, our investment is secured and safe, don't have to worry. what we should do, is just to leave everything with the team!
Activity: 280
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!

Thank you - we're starting accelerator program with Iskander VC to deliver the prototype.
They are really doing a great job in terms of service and other factors that affect the platform and its team members. I hope investors will recognize this new one.
copper member
Activity: 350
Join the revolution today!

Pages:
Jump to: