Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 41. (Read 42163 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Join the revolution today!
is it true bitcademy that they will incorporate algorithms and predictive models in their platform? is there a big chance or possibilities that their team will achieve the success that they've wanted?

Yes, we are including components like AI talent recognition and player monitoring and prediction.
AI talent recognition will be done at the time of admission and player monitoring will be available on our marketplace platform.
Activity: 378
Hi there,
our airdrop should be ready in around 2-3 weeks, we will follow with bounty second part of September.
Airdrop is going to be nice, as it will also have a referral program to maximize token awards.
Pre-ICO is planned for December 2018 & ICO is for February 2019.
Does the airdrop program already took place? And what about the second part of the bounty program? Does it already started? Im so much interested joining your bounty program. Please, share the links if you already have. Thanks!
copper member
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the project goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.

You can use a credit card for ICO.
For the project itself, we can consider that option too.
copper member
bitcademy's biggest advantages are separate revenue streams, which are the building blocks of the ecosystem, but also can be used independently.
how about their main components and revenue drivers? what are those? can you pls share more information about this! want to learn more about bitcademy and want also to become part of their team. coz this project really catch my attention.

Our revenue streams are:

contracts
marketplace subscription
franchising
tracking devices
AI talent recognition algorithm

Activity: 196
The concept of this project is very useful in crypto world. If this will be fully functioning, probably a lot of business minded will going to join on this kind of project.
There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community if it listed on Better Exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Great Project! from reading the introduction of your project, I really like and agree with the purpose of your project. because it is good Bitcademy have nice concept and very good strategy to success
Activity: 322
Bitcademy plans to utilize blockchain technology to unlimited potential by using the latest devices to enable sports microtechnology. The methods will help enhance player development and track their progress through tools such as heart rate monitors, accelerometers, Magnetometers and GPS systems.
I love to join project because this  promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This is a very good project. The community needs a concept like this to keep growing. Kudos! Just wondering the funds raised will be used for development.I wish the best for this coin.
Activity: 238
This is a great solution for youth who aspired to become a professional football player and become superstars. I saw that you have allocation to bounty. Where can i find the link for bounty campaigns and it is already running or soon to open for participants?

Bounty will probably start early October. Now we're testing airdrop portal that will be available soon
Stay tuned!

That’s great news for all of us here that really support Bitcademy Football project. This project is like a open opportunity not only for football aspiring players but also a chance having a better future in sports industry. I will keep an eye for all the upcoming updates of this very promising project.

I'll will wait for that day to join on your upcoming events. I'm sure it gives a lot of benefits not only for football players but also in our community to have a better future. Goodluck to all the team behind this project.
Activity: 280
Hi there, thank you for your comment. We have a very solid team - a mix of IT and football experts. 17 people working together.
That's good to hear then. I've been a part of some sport related platform bounty program before-same as bitacademy which is football connected platform but none of them meet their goal and succeded. I just hope that, Bitcademy is not the same as those platform. By the way, this thread is well presented and very catching in the eye.

Sorry to hear that Sad
Not sure what platform you have in mind but we're pretty unique project Smiley
Remember that we combine crypto world and also full stand along football solution.

Hope to hear from you back about the bounty and football platform that didn't make it and the mistakes they made, so we can learn to avoid them.
Yes,, too bad for me. But its okay, thats the reality. Not every platform have the chance to succeed and not all teams has the ability to make their project a successful one. As per Bitcademy, while reading some of its information, I can see the huge chance of meeting every plans and achievements in the roadmap. But still, the posibility of the success of this projects still depends on how you, the team, will manage the project. Good luck and I will be looking forward for the success of this platform.
bitcademy introduces a lot of new factors in the market and the more of the investors make it in the more it can be successful
Hi there, thank you for your comment. We have a very solid team - a mix of IT and football experts. 17 people working together.
That's good to hear then. I've been a part of some sport related platform bounty program before-same as bitacademy which is football connected platform but none of them meet their goal and succeded. I just hope that, Bitcademy is not the same as those platform. By the way, this thread is well presented and very catching in the eye.

Sorry to hear that Sad
Remember that we combine crypto world and also full stand along football solution.

Hope to hear from you back about the bounty and football platform that didn't make it and the mistakes they made, so we can learn to avoid them.
Yes,, too bad for me. But its okay, thats the reality. Not every platform have the chance to succeed and not all teams has the ability to make their project a successful one. As per Bitcademy, while reading some of its information, I can see the huge chance of meeting every plans and achievements in the roadmap. But still, the posibility of the success of this projects still depends on how you, the team, will manage the project. Good luck and I will be looking forward for the success of this platform.
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future.I think this project has a bright future.look,s like really promising.
copper member
That's good to hear then. I've been a part of some sport related platform bounty program before-same as bitacademy which is football connected platform but none of them meet their goal and succeded. I just hope that, Bitacademy is not the same as those platform. By the way, this thread is well presented and very catching in the eye.

Sorry to hear that Sad

Activity: 14
I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 14
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that wasn't announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them
copper member
bitcademy E3 approach to the market is to executed in three distinct stages, to mitigate operational and financial risks.
what is that bitcadmey E3 approach that you have mentioned? it is not familiar with me. can you pls elaborate more what is this approach as well as thir three distinct stages that you are talking about? thank you!

Please read a whitepaper - we have 10 years road map divided into three phases of implementation
That's good to hear then. I've been a part of some sport related platform bounty program before-same as bitacademy which is football connected platform but none of them meet their goal and succeded. I just hope that, Bitacademy is not the same as those platform. By the way, this thread is well presented and very catching in the eye.
copper member
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that wasn't announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them

Please follow up our social media for day-to-day information. We're very active on showing you how we develop the solution.

https://twitter.com/bitcademyfb
https://www.instagram.com/bitcademyfb
https://www.facebook.com/bitcademyfootball/
https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcademyfb
https://medium.com/@bitcademyfb
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcmIetjsquyQybiKkKOjzg?view_as=subscriber
https://steemit.com/@bitcademyfb
https://www.minds.com/bitcademyfb
copper member
bitcademy E3 approach to the market is to executed in three distinct stages, to mitigate operational and financial risks.

You were reading our whitepaper. Happy for that! Smiley
For anyone else interested here is the link: https://bitcademy.io/files/Bitcademy_Whitepaper.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: