Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 96. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
We at ICOcritic.org had big expectations about this project, but after analysis.. huge disappointment Sad

Review is here: https://icocritic.org/ico/bitclave-cat/
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Decentralized search engine, how will it get profitable in real world use case
Activity: 220
Would be nice to see the question answered as it also helps ensuring that this is a project with long-term vision.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Hi everyone!

Bitclave is now listed on icochaser and a full review coming soon!:

icochaser.com is the all in one platform for ico listings, reviews and analysis. We list only trusted ICOs and provide neccassary information for investors and researchers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
actually what happened so ico still be postponed

a lot of ICO become postponed at this moment, not only bitclave
and i believe a good project will do like this at this moment, because of Bitcoin is continue the rally,,
regards

No Problem. Gives us more time to participate in more airdrops such as fb campaign etc  Wink Wink
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

a lot of ICO become postponed at this moment, not only bitclave
and i believe a good project will do like this at this moment, because of Bitcoin is continue the rally,,
regards
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello BitClave.  Grin

We have listed you in the calendar on https://decentralbox.com/ico-tokensale-kalender/.

Decentralbox is a German platform for ICOs, token sales, blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

We wish you good luck for your project.  Cheesy

Best Regards
https://decentralbox.com
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
multitoken.com
One thing I don't completely understand is the amount you aim to raise, which is $50 million and the number of tokens you want to sell, which is 1 billion at $0.10. How can your hard cap be $50 million if you are looking to sell 1 billion tokens at $0.10?
Tyska could you please comment on this? I am a bit confused. If you sell the billion tokens (with discounts from pre-sale and so on) will that give you exactly $50 million? Isn't it more than $50 million?

Some of the tokens have already been sold at a discount. At the start of ICO, there will be good bonuses for the whitelist in the first hours. All discounts are calculated in order to get $ 50 million in total.
When the hard cap is reached, the sale will stop. If it turns out that there will be unsold tokens, they will be moved to the reserve
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I cannot understand why this thread does exit? You are not answering any questions and ignore people posting here completely. Why even open this thread? I asked a question several days ago and no answer yet.
Activity: 88
interest to buy bitclave token, Hope can be a Great Project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
Google, Yahoo, Bing where are share? I love Bitclave it's decentralization now
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think the greed of the developers have cost them the opportunity to raise good fund from their ICO, I don't see this raising much this round, they have postpone their ICO just to rake the market for so much opportunity but things have changed now
Activity: 197
one of the best private search engines in EU was built from scratch to full implementation and 70 million users with $10 million.
Fully backuped up from the German and French governments, ministries of education, with the European Inv. Bank injecting $25 million lately.

And an ico wants to raise $50 million with a whitepaper and zero user ?
I don't think the world is funny anymore

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vv78va/why-french-search-engine-qwant-thinks-it-can-beat-google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qwant

^^^^THIS^^^^ Glad to see someone else questioning the absurd valuations of late, $0.1 with a billion supply and no users or infrastructure Shocked Huh
Madness. This is a pump and dump wating to happen.
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Hi.

In less than 24 hours, I'll share with you my own experiences as a ''regular guy''  that has invested into Bitclave ICO before the crowdsale.

I recently received a great services toward my ''security investment'' before the crowdsale.

I won't say anything else and give you proof tomorrow that we can count on them and even if we live a cryptocurrencies scam world, they can deliver something that can make us thing forward about our own investment.

what did you want to say ,i am waitting for your poof of project investment.

English is not my native language.

I made quite an interesting deposit and asked for a refund to test their website withdrawal promise as announced. I received an answer in two minutes and I was able to withdraw my fund after a simple 5 minutes talk. Simple as that.
Activity: 434
Hi.

In less than 24 hours, I'll share with you my own experiences as a ''regular guy''  that has invested into Bitclave ICO before the crowdsale.

I recently received a great services toward my ''security investment'' before the crowdsale.

I won't say anything else and give you proof tomorrow that we can count on them and even if we live a cryptocurrencies scam world, they can deliver something that can make us thing forward about our own investment.

what did you want to say ,i am waitting for your poof of project investment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
One thing I don't completely understand is the amount you aim to raise, which is $50 million and the number of tokens you want to sell, which is 1 billion at $0.10. How can your hard cap be $50 million if you are looking to sell 1 billion tokens at $0.10?

Tyska could you please comment on this? I am a bit confused. If you sell the billion tokens (with discounts from pre-sale and so on) will that give you exactly $50 million? Isn't it more than $50 million?
Activity: 105
When we will be able to search?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
multitoken.com
I am sympathetic to the idea, when viewing ads give money to those who have seen the advertisement. It justice. Looking forward to 8th November!
Give my account back.
This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Why would you not recover the password? Stop spam, please
Information from the help page:
If you're trying to login to the forum but have forgotten or lost your password, you can retrieve it with the lost password tool.
You can enter either your username or your email address so long as you check the appropriate option, then click the Send button to send yourself an email containing a link to reset your password. It's also possible to avoid the email altogether if you've set yourself a secret question and answer in your profile, but please beware of questions that anyone could answer or guess (like 'what is the first color of the rainbow?', which would be a very bad choice)!
Activity: 64
I am sympathetic to the idea, when viewing ads give money to those who have seen the advertisement. It justice. Looking forward to 8th November!

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Pages:
Jump to: