Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain - page 3. (Read 19071 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 0
The whole business plan is that to learn and earn there need to be Companies searching for employees.
For example Company ABC is searching for Android Developers. Company ABC creates a scholarship for the best Android Course BDG has, you as a person willing to learn Android Developement get the course for free, when you finish the course and finish the last test with a high score you get paid AND Company ABC might ask you to work for them.
To be able to approach companies that will fund courses and search for employees you need to first have a userbase and content.
Activity: 24
A long time? Its been 7 months... the platform is running beta and you expect everything to be pitch perfect allready?
This is a long hold my friend... a thing you have to trust and believe in... not a hype thing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Online for now but will be AFK soon
BDG does not provide any certified courses yet, but they do plan to provide certified courses in the future and they plan to work with universities to provide even more professional and certified courses
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
That's what happens when newbies follow Suppoman & his shilled ICOs.
People should learn to do their own research & do not reply on YouTubers.

I have nothing against BDG, just the idea itself isn't so innovative & shouldn't be in the blockchain in the first place because it won't ads / solve anything that isn't already done.

I would disagree with you on this point. We can't do what we've set out to do without blockchain, a quick explanation.

1. Scholarships & Micro-payments ( using smart-contracts we can easily distribute payments and scholarships to students). Imagine convincing thousands of people to put in their banking information and then manually sending them a couple of dollars as an incentive for completed achievements. This would be such a huge timesink that blockchain and token payments solve with 1 smart-contract.

2. 100% revenue share model for teachers. Using blockchain we can have it so students pay teachers directly. Smart-contract would outline the transaction details so that no side would have to "pay first" and feel uneasy.

3. Safety for students. If businesses sponsor courses, students can rest assured that they'll get their scholarships because everything is processed through smart-contracts. Blockchain also adds a level of transparency so no-one feels cheated.

4. And tokens allow us to gamify the platform.

I also think these things can be done better with blockchain, it is just not as urgent to a lot of people as the system is quite alright today. Once improvements are demonstrated that mindset will change.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The BitDegree Community Manager

I have nothing against BDG, just the idea itself isn't so innovative & shouldn't be in the blockchain in the first place because it won't ads / solve anything that isn't already done.

I would disagree with you on this point. We can't do what we've set out to do without blockchain, a quick explanation.

1. Scholarships & Micro-payments ( using smart-contracts we can easily distribute payments and scholarships to students). Imagine convincing thousands of people to put in their banking information and then manually sending them a couple of dollars as an incentive for completed achievements. This would be such a huge timesink that blockchain and token payments solve with 1 smart-contract.

2. 100% revenue share model for teachers. Using blockchain we can have it so students pay teachers directly. Smart-contract would outline the transaction details so that no side would have to "pay first" and feel uneasy.

3. Safety for students. If businesses sponsor courses, students can rest assured that they'll get their scholarships because everything is processed through smart-contracts. Blockchain also adds a level of transparency so no-one feels cheated.

4. And tokens allow us to gamify the platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I'll pay $1 worth of eth to anyone who sends me exactly 31.873662 BDG. I need that exact amount to round my holdings to 10k Smiley I don't like hitbtc and with idex it's hard to calculate how much you'll be charged at withdraw. Please, this is obviously not a scam. I'm talking about smth worth 20 cents and i'm paying 5 times more and i'll be the one sending first. Anyone pls dm if you want to help me. Admin pls don't ban Smiley
Activity: 252
The BDG Team is more than happy to list on as many good exchanges as possible, but to be listed both BDG needs to accept the Exchange terms and the Exchange needs to accept the BDG terms.
Activity: 39
Yes it is interested to partner with governments, institutions, universities, companies.
BDG has already been working with their National Bank, Authorities, Universities and has been educating them about crypto and icos and helping them legalize ICOs
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

I have nothing against BDG, just the idea itself isn't so innovative & shouln't be int the blockchain in the first place because it won't ads / solve anything that isn't already done.
copper member
Activity: 238
Some people might say that cryptocurrency has seen some better days. But, we think that s significant portion of #blockchain oriented projects are better now than they were before. Read the full article on our blog ⬇️⬇️ https://bit.ly/2N8mfRN
Activity: 58
i believe it would be easy to do an automatic system that converts fiat payments to tokens, please check no limit coin, they already do it and also you can pay with credit card and that becomes token. and in the meanwhile why dont you use part of the fiat money you receive and buy back tokens to create demand because otherwise the token is useless
Activity: 72
Community coin of Binance has launched again. I would like to request the Bitdegree team to kindly apply for the same..
We will be okay mate. History repeats itself a number of times in this space however now it is much more moderated and there are much more important people involved in the tech. It's very very early days.

That's what everyone keeps telling you, but there isn't that much to be expected from the retail sector during the next bull run. It's mostly on the shoulders of institutional investors.
We will be okay mate. History repeats itself a number of times in this space however now it is much more moderated and there are much more important people involved in the tech. It's very very early days.
I can get my original investment for $100 rn
I think ima have to grab some more BDG
this market rn is giving a lot of people a lot of opportunities
How is connection between suppoman and bitdegree? Bitdegree was called shitdegree in his video and he was laughing hard and not defending bdg anymore

His opinions are his own, we never did any sponsored content or paid promotions. BitDegree is an educational platform that utilizes cryptocurrency, it's two of his main things so there's no reason for him to not like the project Smiley

We're happy to have part of his community onboard and Suppoman even visited the BitDegree offices when he was in town for Blockchain.eu (a blockchain conference organized in part with BitDegree).
Activity: 30
Please guys let the team work on an exchange. They know we need it , but dont ask it every day. They said thousands of times they are working on it.
Quite disappointed regarding the price, but it makes sense why it's like this as the main purpose of the token is to be utilized on the platform, not speculated and traded on exchanges... but I still hope that the price will rise.

It will need a lot of interested buyers for Bitdegree, because after this negative phase a lot of Bitdegree owners will use the chance to sell at a decent price.
why if i switch device i need to start course from beginning
 why the is no proper help and suuport as i gave up after looking for it for 15 minutes.  kas do nesamone

Hey, most of the courses already store progress on your profile, not the device. So, you'll be able to continue your course no matter which device you use. The only courses that do not behave like this are some of our earliest interactive courses (at the moment of release, user profiles didn't exist yet). We'll be upgrading those courses soon, but they're not the highest priority at the moment.

Speaking about proper help and support, we've already implemented a live chat feature for teachers. They can contact team members from their dashboard at any time. We'll be implementing this feature for paid students as well, just a bit later. For now, you can always contact us via email [email protected]. Or private messages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on.  Cool
Merit: 6
Quite disappointed regarding the price, but it makes sense why it's like this as the main purpose of the token is to be utilized on the platform, not speculated and traded on exchanges... but I still hope that the price will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: