Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 42. (Read 112605 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
website development is still continuous as we speak right? and as per your WP the Bit team platform is really developed by Wallbtc PTE Ltd.

Activity: 89
Obligatory identification and due diligence concerning beneficiaries and owners of companies and trust funds will be conducted in the following cases:

a) When establishing a business relationship
b) When conducting a transaction of over 10 000 euro (be it as one transaction or as several linked transactions)
c) When conducting a transaction of over 2000 euro – for companies active in the gambling business;
d) Whenever there is a risk of money laundering or terrorist financing activity;
e) Whenever doubts exist concerning the veracity and sufficiency of the data previously provided by the client.

The company also reserves the right to apply a simplified or an expanded version of the due diligence procedure.

More details on the AML control measures and KYC standards can be found in the Company’s documents: Appendix no .1 «WALLBTC PTE. LTD..PTE LTD Customer Acceptance Policy» Appendix no. 2 «WALLBTC PTE.LTD ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES» to the User Agreement, available at token.BIT.TEAM.

- -  found it on their White Paper  Grin Grin hehe

Yep, Thank You for sharing! Smiley
no problemo! cheers!
copper member
Activity: 84
Obligatory identification and due diligence concerning beneficiaries and owners of companies and trust funds will be conducted in the following cases:

b) When conducting a transaction of over 10 000 euro (be it as one transaction or as several linked transactions)
c) When conducting a transaction of over 2000 euro – for companies active in the gambling business;
d) Whenever there is a risk of money laundering or terrorist financing activity;
e) Whenever doubts exist concerning the veracity and sufficiency of the data previously provided by the client.

The company also reserves the right to apply a simplified or an expanded version of the due diligence procedure.

More details on the AML control measures and KYC standards can be found in the Company’s documents: Appendix no .1 «WALLBTC PTE. LTD..PTE LTD Customer Acceptance Policy» Appendix no. 2 «WALLBTC PTE.LTD ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES» to the User Agreement, available at token.BIT.TEAM.

Yep, Thank You for sharing! Smiley
Activity: 89

Activity: 42
Do you have an AML verification procedure?
yes I guess this was asked before, like transacting with a certain limits on buying or selling, - Transactions will be subject to a certain limit. To remove the limit, an account will need to pass an AML verification procedure that will i think be provided privately to each and every user.

How do I know that the limitation on transaction sizes has been lifted by the way?

That is absolutely correct. Thank you for the input. Your account will be marked by a special badge once the limitation sizes has been lifted.
ahh i see.
copper member
yes I guess this was asked before, like transacting with a certain limits on buying or selling, - Transactions will be subject to a certain limit. To remove the limit, an account will need to pass an AML verification procedure that will i think be provided privately to each and every user.

How do I know that the limitation on transaction sizes has been lifted by the way?

That is absolutely correct. Thank you for the input. Your account will be marked by a special badge once the limitation sizes has been lifted.
Activity: 42

copper member

Hi yes we do. Before accepting a potential client, the Company conducts a KYC and due diligence procedure, reviewing such data as the client’s country of residence, legal status, area of activity, and other risk factors.
Activity: 14
copper member
token will grow in price yes?

Given the limited emission and constant burning of tokens, one can expect an increased value due to scarcity.
Activity: 73
can i ask for token sale stages information?

Sure.
Token sale stages
Round 1 - Pre-sale
Token price: $0.4, 5 million tokens available, 60% pre-sale discount

Round 2 - Crowdsale
Token price: $0.6, 20 million tokens available, 40% discount

Round 3 - Crowdsale
Token price: $0.8, 25 million tokens available, 20% discount

Round 4 - Beta
Token price: $1, 25 million tokens available

Contributors can buy additional tokens at any stage of the token sale. The market cap for the sale equals $59 million.

ok thanks. DASH is listed yes?

Yes it is.
ok
copper member

Sure.
Token sale stages
Round 1 - Pre-sale

Round 2 - Crowdsale

Round 3 - Crowdsale

Round 4 - Beta

Contributors can buy additional tokens at any stage of the token sale. The market cap for the sale equals $59 million.

Yes it is.

Sure.
Token sale stages
Round 1 - Pre-sale

Round 2 - Crowdsale

Round 3 - Crowdsale

Round 4 - Beta

copper member

Sure.
Token sale stages
Round 1 - Pre-sale

Round 2 - Crowdsale

Round 3 - Crowdsale

Round 4 - Beta

Activity: 64
Good job team! go go go Bit team!
copper member
since you don't have any bug bounty campaign, i believe you still have some funds allocated for bug testing and development yes?

Of course, yes, 20% to the development team;
5% for the bug detection bounty campaign and platform testing.

i see. and just a question, team tokens will be locked for a year or so?because for sure team will get some parts of it.

Team tokens is not yet finalized but as per our Whitepaper 5.3: Issued BTT tokens will be distributed as follows:
• 75% made available for the token sale;
• 20% to the development team;
• 5% for a bug detection bounty campaign and platform testing.

fair enough. ok how about ways to buy and sell crypto on the platform??

The platform provides several ways to buy and sell digital currency:

1. A user can select one of the published offers from a list by such parameters as price,
amount, and rating of the seller or buyer;
2. If a suitable offer cannot be found, the user can create their own request with all the
desired parameters.

Additional features:
In order to further improve the BIT.TEAM user experience, mobile apps will be introduced,
as well as a special easyBOT app and a set of features allowing users to monitor the
market and actions in their account via Telegram notifications.

for sure relevant amount of funds is required for app development because androids and iOS releases updates very often that the Bit team app need to cope with. But i'm pretty sure they are all good,,

Precisely. We are always in full tilt when it comes to platform development and dedicated in bringing the most enhance and updated medium of exchange for our dear users. Rest assure that this is our top priority to bring you the most out of it.
Activity: 64
since you don't have any bug bounty campaign, i believe you still have some funds allocated for bug testing and development yes?

Of course, yes, 20% to the development team;
5% for the bug detection bounty campaign and platform testing.

i see. and just a question, team tokens will be locked for a year or so?because for sure team will get some parts of it.

Team tokens is not yet finalized but as per our Whitepaper 5.3: Issued BTT tokens will be distributed as follows:
• 75% made available for the token sale;
• 20% to the development team;
• 5% for a bug detection bounty campaign and platform testing.

fair enough. ok how about ways to buy and sell crypto on the platform??

The platform provides several ways to buy and sell digital currency:

1. A user can select one of the published offers from a list by such parameters as price,
amount, and rating of the seller or buyer;
2. If a suitable offer cannot be found, the user can create their own request with all the
desired parameters.

Additional features:
In order to further improve the BIT.TEAM user experience, mobile apps will be introduced,
as well as a special easyBOT app and a set of features allowing users to monitor the
market and actions in their account via Telegram notifications.

for sure relevant amount of funds is required for app development because androids and iOS releases updates very often that the Bit team app need to cope with. But i'm pretty sure they are all good,,
Pages:
Jump to: