Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 41. (Read 112605 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What currencies do you support?

Currently we support BTT, BTC, ETH, LTC and BCH.

Should you wish to participate with our token sale, we accept BTC, ETH, LTC as your deposit.
Activity: 56
copper member
once the transaction volume spikes up, BTT tokens will be very in-demand for sure no need to create hype when that happens but minimal marketing is good. that's why i like this project and the whole idea of removing the intermediaries which is really a pain!

Yes not to mention all those high default fees. i've been dealing with several issues from diff exchanges about these fees and their slow turn around time. We surely hope that Bit Team will bring us new life in digital asset trading so we hope for the best in you guys. we support your project.

Thank You very much. We are day and night working hard to deliver you the most brilliant new ideas in the world of day to day crypto trading that has never been this easy with Bit Team platform.
Activity: 60
once the transaction volume spikes up, BTT tokens will be very in-demand for sure no need to create hype when that happens but minimal marketing is good. that's why i like this project and the whole idea of removing the intermediaries which is really a pain!

Yes not to mention all those high default fees. i've been dealing with several issues from diff exchanges about these fees and their slow turn around time. We surely hope that Bit Team will bring us new life in digital asset trading so we hope for the best in you guys. we support your project.
Activity: 64
Activity: 80
do you have any plans to join and become Wallbtc in the future?

All WALLBTC clients will become BIT.TEAM clients after a planned merger.

that sounds great. it will surely drive a lot of interest and new comers to the platform, hence the volume of transactions will surely sky rocket then the BTT token will moon soon! ^_^
copper member

All WALLBTC clients will become BIT.TEAM clients after a planned merger.
Activity: 80
Activity: 86
by the way why ERC20 standard?

As previously mentioned, the use of the ERC20 standard guarantees that Ethereum-based tokens will function properly within the ecosystem.
that make sense. thanks
copper member
by the way why ERC20 standard?

As previously mentioned, the use of the ERC20 standard guarantees that Ethereum-based tokens will function properly within the ecosystem.
copper member
I sent you a private question. pls respond. thanks.

Check your inbox. Thanks!
I sent you a private question. pls respond. thanks.
copper member
what's the really the project or the team's objectives?

Our platform has three key objectives: 1. Create a user-friendly and efficient framework for cryptocurrency buyers and sellers. 2. Minimize costs by putting buyers and sellers in direct contact, increasing their profits. 3. Give both large players and beginner investors access to a new market.

you roadmap?

Our detailed roadmap can be found on the token sale website. https://token.bit.team and in the whitepaper page 12 and 13
i mean is it updated?

Yes it is. We ensure that we update all of our information in any medium updated.

Our platform has three key objectives: 1. Create a user-friendly and efficient framework for cryptocurrency buyers and sellers. 2. Minimize costs by putting buyers and sellers in direct contact, increasing their profits. 3. Give both large players and beginner investors access to a new market.

you roadmap?

Our detailed roadmap can be found on the token sale website. https://token.bit.team and in the whitepaper page 12 and 13
i mean is it updated?
copper member

you roadmap?

you roadmap?
copper member

copper member
website development is still continuous as we speak right? and as per your WP the Bit team platform is really developed by Wallbtc PTE Ltd.

That is correct. Yes we do not stop making progress on platform development even as we speak.
The platform is provided and developed by WallBTC.

Pages:
Jump to: