Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 19. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when would be your detailed roadmap be available?
Activity: 336
Good luck in building the community. I hope you will have the most current news from the world of crypto currency. I'm waiting for the update to earliest.
Activity: 568
I became acquainted with your ideas. made the most favorable impression. creating a reliable community on the blockchain, where everything will be fair - it's fine. I will follow your development Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think this is a good project in accordance with the progress of the times and the demands of the people with things that are easy, fast and reachable everywhere.
congratulations and good luck dev
Activity: 121
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
I love POS I hope to be part of this project good luck Dev.
Activity: 54
This is one of the most promising project out there. With the right support from the community, this token will surely bloom, we can all go to the moon in no time.
Activity: 197
nice project and goodluck dev!
Activity: 68
I like your project, nice plan, be glad to join your airdrop Cheesy
Waiting for bounty campaign news, good luck, dev  
Activity: 1
Sounds good this project I like the concept of having Masternodes AND POS.
Activity: 17
This is a great project plan, hoping for a fast and this project is great.
Good work and Good luck
Activity: 55
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!
Activity: 16

Blcx - we are expecting hard work from the developer, strong support from the community - so we can see this coin to the moon.
Activity: 3
Activity: 53
It looks nice, masternodes are the thumbs up of every new project.
I´m in. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
i will join your project and I like the idea of the project and I hope it can be developed in its entirety
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
for a community that has to grow and gain value over time.Wont a smaller coin supply help create the value the community seeks to achieve?8 billion to me is way too much.
Activity: 58
Sounds good this project.
I like the concept of having Masternodes AND POS.  :-)
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
It's a very nice project dev. And the Proof of Stake makes it much more nice because for me, PoS is always very nice; and I love the fact of how PoS does its thing. That is, to validate. By the way dev, I also love airdrops. Thanks and more power to BLCX.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
hi! my eth add is on location already Smiley
Activity: 6
hope you could offer some bounty to and have a site in order us to be updated and be inform of what this project all about.
Pages:
Jump to: