Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 18. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
An interesting project which I support. A community based around blockchain technology is an important concept, and I hope it is implemented well in this project. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
In our age of high technology, I think there will be a worthy application for your project. I wish you good luck and will try to take an active part in it - success is not tanned!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Indeed a great project, looking forward to it, but also airdrop form is long list to much places to join
Activity: 66
Do your hard work to succeed  
Wish you the best luck guys Smiley
Activity: 269
interesting coin name,  I hope you work harder to achieve the desired results dev, I am very excited about it
Activity: 250
if this project has not run and is still soon, if yes hopefully can be fast and hopefully project can be big and great thank you.
Activity: 19
Lots of platforms to engage community - Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Slack, BitcoinTalk ... It can work it way up ... Wishes to Dev team
Activity: 33
want to enter the boat and join the airdrop campaign too. good luck to this project!
Activity: 101
Pencari Receh
great project dev, comunity altcoin raiseup
Activity: 476
A very interesting project. I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish you a successful development project.I will follow the development of the project and assist in PR
Activity: 53
It looks really promising, i'll keep an eye on it and join the drop!

PS: If you need a german translation of your [ANN] - Pm me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
Lack of information. Still suspicious and no link for airdrop?  Huh Huh
But then again, i will stay tune for more updates and support this project Smiley
Activity: 131
Beautiful, project wonderful ideas, great team. I will hold real tight to this previous tokens
Activity: 28
This is an airdrop with uniques qualities. This shows that the developers are wonderful and i'm glad to partake in it.
Activity: 56
I still have not found the link to the website and airdrop.

The airdrop link was first announced on twitter, its updated on the website now, good luck
Activity: 183
BLCX coin is looking so unique concept of project, and they are certainly seems like building strong community is well. definitely looking forward to BLCX to reach greater heights.
Activity: 28
this project have a good idea,im interesting with this project.i hope this community go bigger and make dream come true dev
good luck for this project
Activity: 5

Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 18
Good Looking and promising project.
What will is the price for each token and what will be the target price after ICO?
Activity: 20
Awesome and cool interface. Im so excited to try too the new interface. Goodluck dev for this great project. Wishing for its successfulness. More power to this project!
Pages:
Jump to: