Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 21. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 321
How's many tokens do you require to be a POS masternode?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
It looks very interesting  Wink I will read more about it
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
Great name. I hope it becomes a masternode coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
Glad to participate in your support. The main thing is to make as many attempts and succeed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
project New I realized. an airdrop I guess the campaign is finished. I was sorry. a very fast campaign. the expectation was great. hopefully team will be successful.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Undoubtedly the first step in a crypto currency project is building a strong community.  However i see some caveats, such as the high supply when compared to other projects.  Be sure to try to make a difference and give value to supporters.
Activity: 252
I congratulate you on this great project. With many perspectives and a very promising future.
Great. Of the best projects that I could find
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hope that your project was succesful
Join airdrop company
Thanks
Activity: 84
Not sure i like token swaps, we will see how this one goes
Activity: 112
The project is very promising.
Goodluck
Activity: 31
Excellent proposal and project to advance in this community, good luck, count on my support.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
This project will be successful. No doubt. Goodluck devs
Activity: 28
Hi all!!

I joined in this airdrop, great project.

Good luck all and thanks to the devs. Smiley
Activity: 128
BLCX coins is one of the best coin your project is really amazing and great I want to participate in the project and I am looking forward. thanks dev.
Activity: 49
It seems this project will grow in future become very popular for it's nice platform it is nice to follow this project for more updates.
Activity: 476
f this project has not run and is still soon, if yes hopefully can be fast and hopefully project can be big and great thank you Smiley
Activity: 13
no airdrop link dev
Activity: 27
good project, this type of communities are appreciated to be informed of everything, the currency presents a very attractive supply
Activity: 350
This project struck me , thanks to the developers who did a great job , for investment is a popular option because and for investors who would like to participate in it, and I recommend you to learn about it in more detail
Activity: 65
The project is very great, I personally am looking forward to it. All the best
Pages:
Jump to: