Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 23. (Read 57928 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Nice project with tool to predict cryptocurency market, user will get best odd for profit and paid immedietly.. awesome
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is a great project idea.

The gambling/betting market has a huge potential.

I wish you success guys!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Love the idea that BlitzPredict’s aggregator is using the power of blockchain technology to ensure that users always get the best odds,get paid immediately and interact seamlessly.
Good luck team  Smiley
Activity: 41
Interesting project.
I like the resourcefulness of the project.
This should be trendsetter in the gambling industry.
Activity: 4
I love this project so much. Why hasn't anyone come up with this sooner? Can't wait for the launch of their ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Great idea from the dev team. This project is really good for investment. I'll be supporting and tracking this project until it succeed.
Activity: 89
really nice project looking forward for the ico
Activity: 140
I think this project will have a great future in the crypto-world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Nice project. Hope i will also successful just like the other projects,  I will follow this project and looking forward to this project for more updates and activities in the future. Goodluck
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
It's a good idea of your project to get the best odds available in the marketplace at the time of a wager.
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
I'm very glad that you translated your site into Russian. It is easy to understand the details.
Activity: 42
awesome project and i support this project  Smiley
Activity: 9
I feel the beginning of a wonderful. The concept is impressive.
Activity: 448
Thank you! thankyou very much I really appreciate your hardwork on this project. Seriously its too great and fabalous. One thing makes problem in airdrop that is its subscrive page which comes on first. Please remove it disturb users.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Pretty cool to see old poker legend Phill Hellmuth in your team!
That guy really knows gis gambling.
Activity: 476
Watching this project for a while and saw it with the new partnership today and it was feel nice to see it making some big approach.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Good idea introduced on the blockchain in the sports segment. Do keep up with the tenacity till project goals and objectives are attained.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
From the fund allocation pie chart, I saw that bulk of the funds will go into development of the project. BZP will be one of the forces to reckon with by next year if all the plans outlined in the ANN is followed. At last another well prepared project with visible team to ease of the pains brought by the scam coins.
Activity: 27
Nice Project! can't wait for this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I'm sure that my investments in your project will bring me a profit. Good luck and I will wait for completion and access to a large exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: