Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 22. (Read 57912 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
BlitzPredict looks strong as a project, I was subscripted in airdropalert long time ago, in fact I received an email from airdropalert, I did share your twit and the link of the form, and I'll forward this information to my friends to get more people to your web and project... Many thanks
Activity: 4
Was following this Project some Time now and started to realy look into it today and i have to say  I AM IN.
Activity: 39
Very good solution, i'm interested to join this project's ICO
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Following this project, watching this thread for updates on the year to come.
Keep up good work.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Interesting ICO, looking forward!
Activity: 1
I think that BlitzPredict could really solve the problems with sports betting, I feel that the only problem would be is on how efficient these solutions would be.
Activity: 10
a nice project and the team seems really very well organized!
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Like projects which developed by a highly experienced team and is supported by a strong team of advisors. Also absolutly plus it's a link to github.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Sports betting is a huge market, and pairing crypto with it. I am going to support this.
Activity: 1
Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Prediction markets are an interesting use case.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Despite having distant dates for the moment, BlitzPredict has a very elaborate script, worth keeping track of, solid and committed team. It goes far
Activity: 77
Very interesting project! Will definitely watch it .. Tools to predict the market for dummies would be nice  Grin
Looking forward to the ICO to Invest  Cool
Activity: 26
Another awesome idea and a great project to follow closely.
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
I think this project fresh idea and interest move invest in 2018! Be tuned guys
Activity: 7
There are already many projects in this direction, and hopefully you can do even better
Activity: 99
There are a number of blockchain-based prediction projects such as Wings or Augur. How is this project different? Is it because it's sports oriented? Anyway, this seems more like a crowded room.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Good project in the end of the year. Im in.
very cool concept this is very interesting. willing to be a beta tester if you launch a beta thanks.
Activity: 2
I am defenetley going to invest into this coin. It looks very promising to me.
Activity: 28
Es excelente este proyecto. Bastante prometedor por ser un exchange.
Activity: 11
This looks really interesting. I'm gonna be following. I hope you are gonna be on the market as soon as possible
Pages:
Jump to: