Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 24. (Read 57928 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Definately worth following!
Activity: 5
Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this project, the Dev' team are really good! can't wait to see the future of BPZ!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Smart contracts nd prediction market is good for. BlitzPredict a project that comes with serious plan to help the community. Lots of potential. goodluck devs. project for the future
Activity: 9
The project has given me a great excitement. again i enjoyed it
Activity: 140
Join airdrop. It's nice to participate in the project. The structure of the airdrop form showed a high degree of organization. In the process of studying a promising project!
Activity: 60
It only makes since to use smart contracts with betting, assuring quick results and instant payments. This seems to me to be a perfect match. Project also seems to be well thought out and goals in place. Will be watching.
Activity: 30
Merit: 17
Hello, any plans to implement a masternode feature?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Sounds like a promising project for the future.

Time to read the whitepaper and do some research Smiley first.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
like the project wanna see it huge Smiley
Activity: 54
Follow the step to join the air drop. It's a good project,because the team make a very clear instructions. Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Great name! I think the gambling industry is a lucrative one to get involved in and I am a sports fan that likes to have the odd bet, so interesting project to me. I Hope it will be successful.
Activity: 89
Great project, I will watch it and might invest.
Activity: 60
Great use of smart contracts!  Smart contracts and prediction markets is good for. Lots of potential; will be on my radar.
Activity: 55
I tried logging in to the airdrop alert but the page is not loading. Hoping this will not disqualify me as i really want to be part of this
Activity: 182
Being a successful sports betting expert? Just wow!!! Amazing.
Activity: 93
BlitzPredict a project that comes with serious plan to help the community. Devs you may please also include the structural roadmap? A lot of projects almost same but this one it comes with a unique planned. Keep always my email to receive an updates. Thank you.
Activity: 166
Join airdrop and wait bounty program...
Activity: 44
We love this project. If we can help in any way, just let us know!
Activity: 106
The concept is really great,Project developed with effort and dedication, congratulations is seen that it is a very good project built with clear ideals to achieve great things, it is a project to be developed day after day and make it grow more and more! Strength, Dedication, Enthusiasm and Success.I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.  I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges.
Activity: 29
This project will be huge.
I can't wait for it.
Pages:
Jump to: