Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 26. (Read 57928 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

I like the concept. But wanted to understand, if this would be like a multi-exchange aggregator, enabling cross-platform exchange and arbitrage.
Currently reading the whitepaper, will post in case of more queries.
Activity: 54
I am very much surprised by these new tools that help the investor in the cryptocoin market to target and make the best moves. Adding blockchain to projects is admirable and revolutionary. support this project.
Activity: 13
Great project! following and wishing goodluck to the team!
Activity: 9
I hope Smart Betting function will be very successfull. Any plan to quote on any market? Thanks.
Activity: 8
i'am very thankyou can join this air drop ... cool project keep it up Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
I think this project, make the market growth will get better in crypto space. This will be the solution to deal with some of the problems encountered in this industry. Let's see how the project develops in the coming years.
Good luck dev..
Activity: 6
Cool idea for experts, you can monetize your knowledge if you're into sports and know the ins and outs.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
I bet regularily and your solutions seem interesting
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
Joined to the white list.
This is a big and ambitious task.
What will the project look like?
It will be a site with a bookmaker interface? Like tradingview.com only in betting?

I love betting, especially on football. In 2018 FIFA World Cup will be in our country! I want professional predictions!
Good Luck!
Activity: 31
Interesting project i think it would be successful. keep up the good work..
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
wow awesome project hope this will be successful any bounty for this?
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Wow! New Smart Contract of Predicting the Market, if the algorithm can accurately predict the market. it can be a breakthrough in the crypto world.

Definitely worth supporting
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
A naked eye can be seen worthy, qualitatively done the project. All information is available, correctly written Whitepaper. I wish the developers to implement their plans!
Activity: 70
Very happy to be part of this wonderful project, i believe that it will surely break records I'm watching this one with lots of interest.
Activity: 43
BlitzPredict project has a clear roadmap, and a clear idea, wish it will be successful.
Activity: 210
I am looking forward to the success of this project. Thank you for the great project you have made.  Grin
Activity: 140
What will you do on the tokens that will not be bought on your Crowd Sale/ICO? Will you burn it? And what will be your predicted price of the coin in 6 months? I think this will help investors to come.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
I am interested in this project. I read the whitepaper and it may be going places. Good luck to all! Let the community grow to the max!
Activity: 15
concept is really great.Looks like a solid project good luck BlitzPredict team!
Activity: 61
I think this project is fit to me. I've tired of losing money because of scammer in my local bet place. The usage of blockchain technology is good for securing money in marketplace. i'll keep in touch with this project. cant wait to see this project. good luck dev , cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: