Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 33. (Read 57933 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Team and project look really great !
Sure that this token will make investors interested and join.
Activity: 21
Reminds me of stox, but there it takes forever to get paid after the prediction event. Getting paid immediately is a huge improvement.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
The project may be successful.I wish you success.Good luck.
Activity: 12
I want to Join this ICO  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 3
I love it. We need smart and powerful betting system.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
The project concept for Betting is very much loved as many projects are out of their promise when it comes to withdrawal & if you ensures to get the best odds, immediate payments potential is very high & might be one of the best projects in the territory.

Guys join here for Airdrop: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-blitzpredict-xbp-smart-contracts-for-prediction-markets-2557256
Activity: 327
Good idea for smart predictions dev
Activity: 66
When you are in bright light. Everyone Will Follow you But when you are in darkness even your own shadow will not follow you.
Activity: 370
Interesting Project  with a great concept. A lot will support and love BlitzPredict especially those who like betting games that have problems with it.  With all the solutions of this project to the betting games,  I can tell that BlitzPredict will go anywhere.  I salute all the staff who created and organized this Project to contribute a nice and beneficial project to the future of cryptocurrency  
Activity: 33
Though am yet to know much about the project but have gat a feeling that it's gonna be an interesting project with great potential to thrive in the crypto-circus. Weldon dev and the rest of the team.
Activity: 335
great idea i like to participate in this coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Interesting roadmap with serious professional staff.
Any plans ahead for future exchanges?
Activity: 243

very nice project a sports betting base on blockchain, im looking forward for the success of your project, i hope that it will be very fast in regards to betting transactions. good luck dev.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Nice platform. But I have a question. Prediction of financial markets/system is similar to some other concepts I am seeing now in the market. I could not easily find the unique feature of this project. Could someone explain me for example in comparison with Peculium or some similar projects? Thanks.
Activity: 71
Smart Contracts BlitzPredict unlocks powerful flexible betting options, allowing the predictors to perform a rate when you perform special criteria.
Activity: 202
It is a great project related  to gaming and a great idea also is behind the project so it will go the moon and cool idea for sports and game lovers.
Activity: 210
The project is very interesting and nice, hopefully this project runs smoothly and can provide huge benefits.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
Great project. I think that this project will be successfully. Still I'm joining airdrop. Good luck for all participate.
Activity: 117
Cool idea for experts, you can monetize your knowledge if you're into sports and know the ins and outs.
Pages:
Jump to: