Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 32. (Read 57933 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Fantastic! This project will turn the odds in the favour of gamblers for a change.  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 19
Project-line entails not only streamlining sports-betting but also makes it interesting by setting up tournaments between bettors/participants ... in other words, it makes wagering bets easy and is more rewarding for participants by engaging them in tournaments ... Very Intriguing Project !!
Activity: 48
concept is really great.Looks like a solid project good luck BlitzPredict team!
Activity: 8
Seems a cool project, following it
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The project is cool! Aimed at the rapid exchange of fiat and crypto currencies.
If it gets global distribution, then no one will ask what is the crypto currency, and will exchange it in the most convenient way.
Activity: 1
This looks like a really ambitious project, if the prediction algorithm is really functional, the vale of hte coin can skyrocket
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
There are already a lot of blockchain projects that target these markets because of all the money involved, so lets see how you guys are doing. It's a highly contested market, where not a lot of market shares are up for grabs, so I am always a bit skeptical. It's quite hard to take market shares away from traditional bookmakers and exchanges, who have been in the market for 20+ years. First mover advantage is a very important thing, not always does the better technology win. Wish you good luck anyway Smiley
I just checked the concept and team members  one by one. Looks like a solid project. I will be interested in the ICO. Best odds and immediate payment proposals are extremely significant for the fintech field. I'd love to contribute a Turkish translation of the whitepaper since in 2017 nearly half of the investments were made to fintech startups. It is a field of exponential growth here.
Activity: 14
I think that for all the people that wants to deal with cripto am they are not very experienced some help is very good.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
Looks like an ambitious project!  Looking forward to following this one and joining for great things to come!
I think BlitzPredict is a great project. I am happy to be part of it. Best wishes!
Activity: 73
Great project
When start distribution to this tokens??
Activity: 5
Great concept, i wan to ask where the pre sale ico ? what price for your token?
Activity: 252
Activity: 166
I think this is a brilliant project. Smart contracts for prediction markets makes so much sense. Prediction markets have many uses, not just sports gambling. They are also used for measuring social trends in general. Good luck. I'll be following this one for sure.
Activity: 20
I think there's a lot of growth in projects like this and i'm sure it will reach the 6mm hard cap.

Best of luck to the devs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Activity: 128
The author is advised to provide a translation reward
Activity: 42
Nice project, I like to real world use cases of, especially tournaments. I would have loved this when betting on football with my friends. Finally a fair way to predict and distribute proceeds!
Activity: 109
Nice project. Hope i will also successful just like the other projects,  I will follow this project and looking forward to this project for more updates and activities in the future. Goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: