Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 31. (Read 57933 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Project looks interesting. i've backread some posts and seems like they alreadg answered my questions. The  team is solid. I look forward to this revolutionary project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I love the project, I hope it will work and be meet success,
Good luck BlitzPredict team!
Activity: 203
Great project. I participate to airdrop and I support this project.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Seems like a solid project. Waiting for more updates and good luck to dev team.
Activity: 32
This project is good project....I will put my full support on the peoject
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
I am curious how this prediction thing works out, since I have no experience in sports betting.
I will definetly check it out as soon as its live Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Wow.. a great project from the BlitzPredict Team is aimed at the rapid exchange of fiat and crypto currencies.. the concept are nice.. hope it soar high in the future.. goodluck dev..
Activity: 2
It looks like a very professional project. The website is great, the concept sounds good. I'm very interested to the project.
Activity: 574
Ah.. nice and promising project. How much is the minimum contribution? Is there any KYC requirements in order to join this ICO?
Activity: 15
Power tools for prediction.. great project.. one of the best idea created..
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
Activity: 2
BlitzPredict is very informative and looks professional. I see a lot of potential in this project. With the limited supply I would recommend this to my friends.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
It is a very ambitious project. There a lot of money on this domain and you will have a lot of competitors.
Having already released some apps for DFS is a good point but it may be not enough.
What do you think is you key ingredient to stand out from other related crypto-projects?  
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
BlitzPredict project launches a decentralized platform for prediction markets, this is really a great idea, good luck
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
Is there a working platform after the ICO? Huh
Activity: 80
wow nice concept project blitzpredict team continue what is  your goal in the future of crypto currencies and to  help the blockchain for congested issue bery nics technology for this upcoming future from you.
Activity: 476
I am speechless. Everything here is perfect. The website is very nice, they have a solid roadmap, they know what exactly they need to do in the future. Whitepaper is ready and in great design wherein it won't make you feel boring once you read it. I believe, BlitzPredict is ready to go. BPZ will have its own trademark on the crypto world. I won't miss the chance to be part of it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
Activity: 63
I will glad to see "Token-Powered Tools For Prediction Markets From A Proven Team" in action, looks very interesting.
Activity: 159
Such an amazing project from the  BlitzPredict team. This project from the BlitzPredict Team is aimed at the rapid exchange of fiat and crypto currencies.
Will there be any form of bounty campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: