Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 29. (Read 57932 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Very good project with grate concept.very clear whitepaper.all parts are well planed . looking forward to investing in this and bounty program.thanks and good luck dev team
Activity: 490
The idea is interesting. I carefully watch the news of the project.  We can do this!
Activity: 233
Sports betting is an enormous market, pairing crypto with it has a huge amount of untapped potential. Because of that, I will most definitely support this project.
Activity: 164
Extraordinary Coin Offering venture! exceptionally decent idea it truly sounds great, I might want to take an interest and bolster this stage since it looks extremely encouraging and intriguing task and furthermore has a tremendous potential to prevail later on, I'm extremely happy to be a piece of it. Good fortunes Dev, trust your tasks running great and succeed...
Activity: 71
A very nice structure. this project has a backbone to support everything written into it. This is the future. Im looking forward to this one. Goodluck Dev and team. we the communities will help ech and everyone for us to reach higher levels.
Activity: 198
Looking forward to it. Good Luck Devs and i want to support this kind of project
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
It looks interesting project with a great concept. A lot will support and love BlitzPredict especially those who like betting games that have problems with it.  With all the solutions of this project to the betting games,  I can tell that BlitzPredict will go anywhere.  I salute all the staff who created and organized this project to contribute a nice and beneficial project to the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A great project with a great future in crypto world, Good luck
Activity: 59
BlitzPredict project combines blockchain technology with traditional financial industry, really a good idea.
Activity: 7
great project with good approach, planing is good thinking this turnsout to be huge
Activity: 16
Amazing project and im looking forward for this.
Activity: 51
the concept is about market prediction
it is better if BlitzPredict have their own exchange
Activity: 51
A great platform project and a very strong plotting with his team and his platform I liked it so much blitzpredict Fantastic example and take your money right away Thank you
Activity: 52
I have to say it' s a promising project. Everybody should try it.
Activity: 140
It looks like very seriously project.
I'd bought tokens of another prediction platform and their info bot makes miracles.
So now I invest in all prediction platforms especially in such as this one.
Activity: 40
I have read through the future plans of your project. I am very impressed with them. I hope it will grow strongly in the future and I will follow it
Activity: 46
There are a number of blockchain based esports and /or betting apps out there now. An industry that still has yet much more room to grow. This project is quite a bit different as it takes all the many different groups and aggregates the information using ai. I am very curious to see how that might change any predictions. It also looks like a project is just about ready to be released. I am curious how the aggregating aspect increases liquidity though?
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
I am really interested on fintech associated projects. It just shows innovation and great quality of work. The future of betting. Goodluck BlitzPredict!!!
Activity: 6
A very promising project that can disrupt & decentralized an old-fashioned industry.
Pages:
Jump to: