Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 7. (Read 57912 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Keep the updates coming!  Love reading about the progress the team is making,  and I'm confident you guys will deliver.
Hello, BlitzPredict community!

XBP trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
i'm happy with the fact that the team are not bothered about hype in the cryptosphere but working hard on delivering the product for real life use, from what i heard they are building the platform in preparation for the world cup. It's going to be awesome eventually, i like them.

Thank you for the kind words!
Activity: 251
i'm happy with the fact that the team are not bothered about hype in the cryptosphere but working hard on delivering the product for real life use, from what i heard they are building the platform in preparation for the world cup. It's going to be awesome eventually, i like them.
Activity: 55
BlitzPredict - is a great investment, do not miss this opportunity, otherwise you will regret the missed opportunities !
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
BlitzPredict tokens are still in the dip now. This is still a good time to get the tokens while the prize is almost 80% below the ICO prize. Normally you would have noticed the token investors, especially the newbies whining about how the prize has plummeted. How the whole crypto market is recovering and  this project is not, but that is not the case with BlitzPredict supporters that I have seen here. The dev team's post ICO activities reaffirms the confidence the investors have in the project. Keep it up guys!
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
This ICO is so ready for the competition in the market. It seems very promising and legit. Its devs and team seems to be working hard for this project. I'm looking forward to this project in the crypto world.
Activity: 2
Today the price increased by  187% . Any news fr the sudden price movement?

What price movement? The volume is only 12 ETH . Need to wait for bigger exchanges to see the real price movement and volume
Activity: 210
Today the price increased by  187% . Any news fr the sudden price movement?
Activity: 136
I am buying this before new updated platform launch. And I am sure its give me a dcent return.
We just published “BlitzPredict Weekly Update: April 16, 2018” https://medium.com/@blitzpredict1/blitzpredict-weekly-update-april-16-2018-d907bc2e0acf

Very good progress. I read this on medium. Good article though.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Eagerly waiting for some bounties at the world cup timeframe, hope to pick up some decent amount of XBPs before price starts rising again. What is curculating supply? I was looking at the coinmarketcap but that info is missing there.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Nice news coin on exchange, I receive small from airdrop and hold it also, maybe price increase.
Such a good project but I don't understand why trading volume is too low? many shitter project have much vol than this. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 251
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
i confirm that i received the airdrop and i will hold.

thanks a lot !!
Activity: 17
Yes, again a new coin with a big future. Up to the moonnn
Pages:
Jump to: