Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 10. (Read 57912 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Smiley Mнe нa пoчтy пpишлo cooбщeниe чтo я нe выпoлнил oдин из тpex шaгoв для airdrop. Oднaкo я вce пpoвepил и yбeждeн в тoм, чтo вce пpaвильнo. Пoдcкaжитe, чтo нe тaк?
"Hello! I received a message on the mail that I did not perform one of the three steps for airdrop. However, I checked everything and I am convinced that everything is right. Tell me, what's wrong?"

The same question. Could you clarify this?
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
I'm sure, blitz predict project will be one of the best projects for this year, why? Since I've read about this project, and it's so much fun, I'll soon join dev,
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
is the project based in a country with a stable economy?
Activity: 4
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Smiley Mнe нa пoчтy пpишлo cooбщeниe чтo я нe выпoлнил oдин из тpex шaгoв для airdrop. Oднaкo я вce пpoвepил и yбeждeн в тoм, чтo вce пpaвильнo. Пoдcкaжитe, чтo нe тaк?
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Just read the whitepaper and I think you have a promising project here!! In fact, I've decided that I will be throwing down some ETH for some BPZ come February 12th!!
Activity: 98
Hello! Join to Airdrop program! I belive thats succsessful project and will ged good reward!
Can you tell when i can get tokkens?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Our public sale has been rescheduled to February 12 due to the upcoming meeting between the SEC and CFTC. Stay tuned for more updates! https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week

Token sale will start really soon, its good for us all. Really interesting what will become with ICO's in the near future. I think that token sales will be even more strictly regulated. BlitzPredict, what will be the individual cap for public sale?
Activity: 210
Exciting and a great project to support and follow  Wink I'm amazed of their appearance on some big media company. Good luck to the team !   Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
IT, Sport, Crypto
Hi! Can you still participate in the AirDrop? I registered here https://airdropalert.com/#subscribe. Next thing to do?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
t looks like a very good project. I hope that the project can be carried out smoothly, and it will be better developed so that you can be able to invest your people.

Blitzpredict now have a partnership with Stox prediction market and its a very good sign for me. This two projects will complement each other and together will come to success on crypto markets.

How do we buy this actually?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
t looks like a very good project. I hope that the project can be carried out smoothly, and it will be better developed so that you can be able to invest your people.

Blitzpredict now have a partnership with Stox prediction market and its a very good sign for me. This two projects will complement each other and together will come to success on crypto markets.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Activity: 152
I am happy to join this project.
Activity: 130

Saw it on Twitter, cool article!

Can you tell us what the cap of the public presale is? Since 40% of tokens are sold out already, wondering how much is left for the ICO

We will announce final details next week ahead of the public sale - we are working with our lawyers to ensure we remain legally compliant.

Wouldn't it be nice for the Pre Sale investors who are buying in now, to know what the cap is and what will be available for public ICO?

Good job on all the work though, looks like one of the hot ICO's of Q1 2018
Activity: 11
How could we know, that we are able to participate in the airdrop?
Activity: 260
Merit: 2
This project is fascinating and I believe in its success. I'd really love to participate in any bounty that will promote it further, please is there information for me on that?
You'll see that type of wording on every US-based white paper for the most part then the coins always end up on the exchanges. I picked up some Mercury Protocol coin on Etherdelta for the same reason and I think that's a way worse project than something like this.

Thnx for that!

Any news on the pre sale 10% cap? The pre sale has been going for 1 day now but the ticker on the site doesnt move
Activity: 15
You'll see that type of wording on every US-based white paper for the most part then the coins always end up on the exchanges. I picked up some Mercury Protocol coin on Etherdelta for the same reason and I think that's a way worse project than something like this.
Activity: 2
I'm signed up for the airdrop and on the whitelist, but the whitepaper has some lines that concern me:

"BlitzPredict does not intend to create or facilitate the creation of a secondary market for trading BPZ Tokens"

Does this mean that there are no plans to list the BPZ tokens on exchanges?

Ive never seen a line like that in WP.
Usually they are eager to get coins on exchanges

Same here, but it's in the whitepaper. They just keep telling people (on Telegram) that they can't comment on listing on exchanges "for legal reasons", which doesn't fit the message from their whitepaper.
I'm signed up for the airdrop and on the whitelist, but the whitepaper has some lines that concern me:

"BlitzPredict does not intend to create or facilitate the creation of a secondary market for trading BPZ Tokens"

Does this mean that there are no plans to list the BPZ tokens on exchanges?

Ive never seen a line like that in WP.
Usually they are eager to get coins on exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: