Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 11. (Read 57912 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Waiting for more news on the possible second pre sale.. Telegram doesn't have more information, I thought it was planned this week?

I'm excited to see their Pre Sale is SOLD OUT. What are people expecting in terms of price once the coin will hit an exchange?

Pre sale sold out quickly. The hardcap is not extremely high, so it could be that there is more demand then the ICO has supply. That could lead to a surge once ICO is done and it hits the exchanges. Purely speculating though

I just saw public pre sale starts tomorrow.
Since total hardcap = 10.000 ETH
private pre sale sold out quickly 4000 ETH

there is 6000 ETH left, how much of that is for the upcoming pre sale? i dont see any cap for it
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm signed up for the airdrop and on the whitelist, but the whitepaper has some lines that concern me:

"BlitzPredict does not intend to create or facilitate the creation of a secondary market for trading BPZ Tokens"

Does this mean that there are no plans to list the BPZ tokens on exchanges?
Waiting for more news on the possible second pre sale.. Telegram doesn't have more information, I thought it was planned this week?

I'm excited to see their Pre Sale is SOLD OUT. What are people expecting in terms of price once the coin will hit an exchange?

Pre sale sold out quickly. The hardcap is not extremely high, so it could be that there is more demand then the ICO has supply. That could lead to a surge once ICO is done and it hits the exchanges. Purely speculating though
Activity: 391
Merit: 114

Activity: 205
Merit: 5
very good idea. Good luck  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I like the project, instead of buying lotteries I gamble with friends on which team will win in sports, being a fan of blockchain, I will definitely check out BlitzPredict $$
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Activity: 337
Can't wait for your success!! Keep up the hard work and it'll do great!! This looks like a true "game changer" Smiley in the sports betting industry!!
Activity: 25
Now this is a good use of smart contracts!  The unity of smart contracts and prediction markets is good for all parties because the best odds can be found quicker with minimal efforts and payments are instantaneous.  Cool project; lots of potential; will follow!
Activity: 48
This is a very worthy project, I'm happy that he subscribed to it. I definitely recommend it !!
Activity: 72
How's this different from Augur?
Activity: 9
This looks like a true "game changer" haha in the sports betting industry!! Can't wait for your success!! Keep up the hard work and it'll do great!!
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
Another Promising project to fill the gaps of field, Hope the Power of the blockchain technology adoption turn in to a reality by your project filling the gaps. Good luck.

Activity: 266
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
BlitzPredict could be a serious project in future. I look forward to seeing in action.
Activity: 28
looks interesting, a gaming project with some new concepts and new features,  it might make it stand out in the similar industry
Activity: 252
Guys is the good job!I believe in this very interesting project!Looking forward for the success of this projekt!Good luck.
Activity: 154
This is a really interesting project. I heard of it too late and now I will have to buy it from markets.
Do you know where it will be listed?

Thanks
Activity: 322
This is amazing project really..with good team  Wink
Activity: 266
This amazing project has a big potential in cryptocurrency world. Watch out for this coins and it will be huge in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: