Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 9. (Read 57912 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Also received 460 XPB, say please, which price  1 XBP on ICO was ?
When will they enter the stock exchange?

ICO Token Price: 1 XBP = 0.0292 USD (0.00004 ETH)
Activity: 336
Also received 460 XPB, say please, which price  1 XBP on ICO was ?
When will they enter the stock exchange?
Activity: 76
Received the coins from the Aidrop, 460 XPB, thank you  Shocked
Activity: 24
what about exchanges any external are planned?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
guys , what happened to the airdrop?
and the project?

Hi there! The airdrop will happen later this week, when the tokens are released. Our beta platform is already live, you can check it out here: https://app.blitzpredict.io/

We will be focusing solely on building out the platform once the tokens are released so stay tuned for more updates!
When airdrop started ?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
guys , what happened to the airdrop?
and the project?
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
im here to spread the world about ur project Smiley
#waitingforbounty
Activity: 55
I don't understand a bit, you have developed a program that will be implemented in this industry or you already have your own betting company?

We have developed a platform that helps users bet smarter and always get the best odds. We aren't a book ourselves, we send our users to the best place to place the wager they're interested in. Our beta platform is scheduled for release on March 1st, so stay tuned!
I will be happy to be your expert on dota 2 Smiley
today responded to your second message by email, with game predict for today.
from siberia Smiley 
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
any opinions on if this will reach the hard cap of 9500 eth? (prior to token sale end?)
Activity: 168
I don't understand a bit, you have developed a program that will be implemented in this industry or you already have your own betting company?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Great project, but, as far as I understand, Bounties companies will not be here only AIRDROP?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
We are taking applications to join our expert analytics community! Email [email protected] to become one of the first experts earning BPZ on the platform! Include location, social links, & sports you would like to predict.
Activity: 5
A good project. The probability of earning is very high
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I have come across a few similar projects like these in cryptospace. None of them has gotten me excited or caught my attention until now. This looks so well organised and the foundation properly laid. I'm certainly lookinmg forward to seeing you implemet all the exciting feautres of your project especially Smart Contract Betting.
Activity: 6
Reminds me of Delphy which I am a supporter of.  Going to tackle the airdrop now and keep a close eye on the social media.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Looks like this is one of the promising projects for this month, for a while, I'm going to bookmark this thread, and I'd be very grateful to dev blitz predict if willing to pm me, if bounty campaign is available for this project
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
well are these based on erc20 eth?

no airdrop or bounty??

I wonder if you were just asking a question just for the sake of asking. The info is provided in detail, did you take time to read or you just glanced at it?
Activity: 52
Their is room for growth, I like  the concept  behind  this project and will definitely  be part of this
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
see from all the information available, Now this is a smart contract. good market predictions for all parties because the best opportunities can be found faster without having to research in great detail, with just a little effort and the right payment, a very amazing project
Activity: 24
This project looks more interesting than 2-3 weeks ago. That's good !
Pages:
Jump to: