Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 8. (Read 57912 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
an interesting project with some items developed and also a promotional program done by airdrop program, is there any bounty campaign in this project?

Ico is over now and bounties that were active are also over but we’ll just have to wait and see if there will be some new post ico ones.Hodl and accumulate your XBP, its an awesome project  Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
BlitzPredict is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add XBP tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
Thank you BlitzPredict team for giving a free token... Smiley Smiley Smiley

i will hold the coin and buy some more....
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

BlitzPredict is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/XBP
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I got my airdrop and I plan to HODL it and accumulate more in the future. That's a project with lots of potential! Good luck devs  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
an interesting project with some items developed and also a promotional program done by airdrop program, is there any bounty campaign in this project?
Activity: 73
I got my xbp, thanks
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
promising project and presale tokens have been received.  would be nice to see XBP begin to be traded and listed on an exchange or two.  I remember reading a release that BlitzPredict would be on the Bancor Network, but haven't heard any updates on this in some time. 
A trusted team. Some of the rules may have been neglected in the early stages, but they are all for the compliance and long-term future of the project.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I did not find any bounty program, do you plan to make one and if yes, do you know when it's available ?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Prediction market ICOs always work very well.

Do you have bounties ?
Activity: 4
promising project and presale tokens have been received.  would be nice to see XBP begin to be traded and listed on an exchange or two.  I remember reading a release that BlitzPredict would be on the Bancor Network, but haven't heard any updates on this in some time. 
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
great to open my wallet and see that i also was one of the lucky one's that recieved this airdrop , did not know that i take part but tanx anyway
Activity: 14
Wow, this very good promises project with thru airdrop and strong team ! Happy trading with nice bet project, stay tune and don't forget Blitz Wallet when bet on game ! Cao
Activity: 11
Thank you. Received 460 XBP
Activity: 146
I recieved token XBP!
────█████▄─────▄█████▄
─▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄─▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄
▐█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▌
██▓▓▒▒▒╔══╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗▒▒▓▓██
██▓▓▒▒▒╚╗╔╣═║╬║║║═╬▒▒▓▓██
▐█▓▓▒▒▒▒╚╝╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩▒▒▓▓█▌
─▀█▓▓▒▒░░░Y░O░U░░░▒▒▓▓█▀
───▀█▓▓▒▒░░S░O░░▒▒▓▓█▀
─────▀█▓▓▒MUCH░▒▓▓█▀
───────▀█▓▓▒▒▒▓▓█▀
─────────▀█▓▓▓█▀
───────────▀█▀░..happy today
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
Is the platform active and running (well)?
Activity: 29
Thanks for free tokens.
Activity: 90
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Received airdrop token ,Thank you
Activity: 38
Thanks for the free tokens. Moon is next.
Pages:
Jump to: