Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 6643 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any coin or token can pay more and get a fiat pair?
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange
When will Blockbid be totally opened? 

Full live public launch is still some months away. At the moment, we can't give an exact date as we want to make sure everything is as close to perfect as possible.

At the moment we are on track for August.

You can join our Telegram channel to keep up to date and join the Beta to see how you like the platform yourself:

https://t.me/Blockbid
Activity: 217
Trust management of Digital Assets
Hello!
Can we keep our fiat on the exchange?
Activity: 5
When will Blockbid be totally opened? 
How long should KYC review take? I applied.

KYC approved accounts should already have been confirmed.

If you applied and still havent been approved it was probably because no ID was attached.

You do have the opportunity to log back in at any time and update your ID or other information and be approved.

Activity: 31
What the max in AUD dollars I can withdraw per day on exchange?
What's the max in AUD I can deposit.
Tell me, please ...
Activity: 37
How long should KYC review take? I applied.
I have deposited some TBTC into TBTC wallet and both have been confirmed. Now what? How do I get to trade with it? I moved to the buy/sell page and I'm still stumped.

Buy/sell options are not fully active, as the market is not liquid.

The plan is to seed test USD & also are thinking of opening a competition for our Beta users to help stimulate trading and in return you can help us with Q&A.

Activity: 42
I have deposited some TBTC into TBTC wallet and both have been confirmed. Now what? How do I get to trade with it? I moved to the buy/sell page and I'm still stumped.
Wink
Are you guys still gonna be private messaging us beta access?

Yes. First cohort has received invitations and we have the next cohort coming up soon. 

Link is available in our Telegram channel - join our telegram channel if you'd like the link. All other members will receive an invitation to the live exchange via email once we launch.

https://t.me/Blockbid
copper member
Activity: 20

Wink

Also interested to hear this
Activity: 80
 Wink
Here is our latest press release on our partnership with LexisNexis-ThreatMetrix

Our mantra is “Trade with Confidence” and we are moving closer to making that a reality by partnering with LexisNexis Risk Solutions to fight fraud and money laundering.

Read more about it here:

https://medium.com/@blockbid/press-release-blockbid-partners-with-lexisnexis-threatmetrix-c31ec520c1b1
When will Blockbid be totally opened?  Huh

Full live public launch is still some months away. At the moment, we can't give an exact date. On track for August.

Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
When will Blockbid be totally opened?  Huh
hello admin!
tell me,pls, when is Beta?
Is Beta in phase 1 or phase 2?

Beta is still at phase 1 at the moment. We're ahead of our development timeline, thanks to our collaborative QA testing process. We're going straight from phase 1 into live launch and therefore there won't be a phase 2 of beta - all coins who were scheduled for a listing during phase 2 will receive priority listing on the live exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Press Release: Blockbid Partners with LexisNexis & ThreatMetrix
https://medium.com/@blockbid/press-release-blockbid-partners-with-lexisnexis-threatmetrix-12a9f8f53ceb

Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Blockbid Separates from the Pack to Stop Fraudsters and Money Launderers

Blockbid makes its “Trade with Confidence” vision a reality by doubling down on network fortification, leveraging the combined strength of LexisNexis Risk Solutions and ThreatMetrix.
Blockbid is excited to announce that it is the first project to partner with LexisNexis-ThreatMetrix after their recent merger for risk and business analytics, authentication and fraud prevention.

Read the Forbes Exclusive Article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/06/04/817m-later-lexisnexis-partners-with-first-institutional-cryptocurrency-exchange/#2e395fbf4ff1

Read the official press release:  https://medium.com/@blockbid/press-release-blockbid-partners-with-lexisnexis-threatmetrix-12a9f8f53ceb

LexisNexis, which offers authentication solutions to fight fraud, recently acquired ThreatMetrix who has been one of their long-standing partners.

ThreatMetrix analyzes connections among locations, devices, identity, and threat intelligence, and combines this information with behavioral analytics to identify high risk transactions in real time.

ThreatMetrix’s Digital Identity Network analyses over 100 million transactions per day across 35,000 websites from 5,000 customers. This makes it the one of the largest repositories of online digital identities in the world, encompassing 1.4 billion unique online identities from 4.5 billion devices in 185 countries.

ThreatMetrix will become part of Risk & Business Analytics, which under the LexisNexis Risk Solutions brand addresses fraud and authentication challenges by applying advanced analytics to physical identity attributes, including identity credentials, addresses and asset ownership.

Blockbid will be the first client of LexisNexis following this major acquisition. By partnering with the world’s most reputable service providers, we’re keeping in-line with our vision to ensure our users ‘Trade with Confidence’ on the Blockbid exchange and ensuring the most secure trading experience available.

For complete information, please visit www.blockbid.io
Join the discussion: Telegram Channel www.t.me/Blockbid
Receive ‘Early Access’ to Blockbid Exchange: https://blockbid.io/beta/

The current iteration was for testing KYC & wallet integrations. Buy/sell options are not fully active, as the market is not liquid. Before next cohort, we will seed wallets with test USD & also are thinking of opening a competition for our Beta users to help stimulate trading and, in the process, help with QA as we can test our trading engine. 
Love your project! Are you accepting registrations for coin additions at this time?

Yes we are if you have a coin to submit you can email us at: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: