Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸 - page 25. (Read 16618 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What currencies will be accepted during the ICO - can I pay in FIAT currency or do I need to have BTC/ ETH?  Roll Eyes Grin

Hi thank you for your question and your interest in ConcertVR. We currently accept BTC and ETH and are working to accept FIAT currency!
copper member
ConcertVR will be the first blockchain based marketplace for high-quality VR content from the music and entertainment sector. R U ready to rock?!

YES we are.  Cheesy Join the REVOLUTION!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Concert VR, sound good. I don't need to go to venue to watch concert anymore (im poor). But ICO sold out, how can i join this project? Any social media bounty later dev?
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
VR are now into some innovations which we actually noticed as the time is passing by. Imagine that you are only at your home and because of this technology, it is more likely we are in the real places where the concert is being held. Hoping to see more update of this project.
copper member
Do you have a bounty program?  Huh Tongue

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your interest in ConcertVR  Wink The bounty program will be announced shortly!
copper member
Interesting idea - will definitely be keen to contribute  Grin Can I contribute to the ICO more than one time?

Great! Thank you for your interest in ConcertVR - it means a lot to us  Kiss Yes you can. Our system creates a unique wallet address for contributions for each investor. So if you want to contribute more than one time, just send another amount to the wallet created for you!  Wink
Activity: 210
Wow! Such a nice idea, applying technology like Virtual Reality in a concert. But how does this project differ from an online streaming of a concert?
Activity: 602
Excited for this! When will we be able to redeem our coins?   Huh

Thank you for your interest in ConcertVR - keep it up!  Grin As soon as the ICO opens on April 15th!
Is there any way to get the coins without buying it or not? I hope there will be a way to get it by the bounty campaign like signature campaign, facebook campaign.
copper member
Excited for this! When will we be able to redeem our coins?   Huh

Thank you for your interest in ConcertVR - keep it up!  Grin As soon as the ICO opens on April 15th!
Activity: 196
Awesome project. I was amaze when the project is concerned about people who loves music. This is a new eye for everyone. The vision said itself to provide people who doesn't have enough money to go to concert can experience it in their home. Very convenient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
I love blockchain projects with VR. I think it is the technology of the future. Good luck
brand new
Activity: 0
Sounds like a really interesting project!  Cheesy What happens with the unsold tokens? Will they get burned?  Undecided
Activity: 12
Where is the company based?
Activity: 11
What experience/backgrounds do the team members have??  Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 18
What is the next step after signing up to the whitelist?  Tongue Excited!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
happy to see a blockchain project, where the VR Technology is used for the right subject; really appreciate the idea !

And if you visited their webpage you see the important team members with their linkedin account. I guess this great blockchain project is from germany; where the business men name stands for values such as security, economic farsightedness and integrity.

The most important part for me is that the concerts are also in live streaming. This will going to attract too many concert fans.

All in one,  for me the best VR blockchain project in 2018.
Activity: 434
great idea. I will follow the project and I hope that there will be a bounty in order to help the implementation of the project in
Yes this very awesome,its such a brilliant idea the team are very creative  to create such a beautiful concept.Its very advantageous because its line with entertainment.Peolpe always look for enterainment to enjoy and relax.I will keep an eye with this project.
I believe convert vr has a huge probability to succeed in thier project because thid is where the entertainment future is headed. Virtual reality is now being develop to provide more realistic entertainment to masses.
Activity: 154
great idea. I will follow the project and I hope that there will be a bounty in order to help the implementation of the project in
Merit: 3
I agree with the team that it is not always possible to visit the concentrates of your favorite artists, but with you it can become a reality. Will you have an airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: