Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain - page 11. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
So what did you eventually decide? Do you agree with me that the project will be popular in the near future? I'm talking about the time when ico ends
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I really liked this project. I think he will have a large number of users in the future!

Why do you think so? Where does this confidence come from? Tell me, please.

I really liked the very idea of ​​the project, I think that in our world it is very in demand. You may think that there is a lot of competition for this project, but it is not.

Why not so, I just think so. Today there are a lot of big companies that belong to this area, so I think that the project can not become very popular

Yes, there are a lot of companies, I agree with you, but their approach is outdated and can not fully meet the needs of a modern user

I agree with you, now there are many projects that have become a standard, but time is running and their functionality is decreasing and does not cope with modern problems.
I really liked this project. I think he will have a large number of users in the future!

I really liked the very idea of ​​the project, I think that in our world it is very in demand. You may think that there is a lot of competition for this project, but it is not.

Why not so, I just think so. Today there are a lot of big companies that belong to this area, so I think that the project can not become very popular

Yes, there are a lot of companies, I agree with you, but their approach is outdated and can not fully meet the needs of a modern user

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
When the team promises to show a working prototype platform? Will there be a beta version available for this?

I have not heard anything about the release of the beta version of this product. But if you look at the road map, the minimal version of this platform will be released in Q3 2018. That is, almost soon. And worry about it is not worth it, because the softcap team has already easily assembled.
Activity: 546
When the team promises to show a working prototype platform? Will there be a beta version available for this?
Activity: 168
At what stage is ICO now? Can I take part in this?
Yes of course you can take part in this, the sale of tokens at the moment is open to all comers.  Smiley
And at what price is it available at the moment?
Currently, the price per one BLO token is 0.00018 ETH
By the way, I would like to note an important fact, at the moment the team has already reached its soft cap, this is an excellent result!
Really? This is great news. Is there more detailed information about how much ETH they have already collected?
Activity: 364
Yes of course you can take part in this, the sale of tokens at the moment is open to all comers.  Smiley
Currently, the price per one BLO token is 0.00018 ETH
By the way, I would like to note an important fact, at the moment the team has already reached its soft cap, this is an excellent result!
Activity: 364
So what exactly is this project about? Can you explain it to me?
This platform, which brings together employers and workers from all over the world.
That is, with the help of this I can find a job and work remotely right from home, right?
Yes exactly. as well as one of the key advantages of this platform is that this service excludes intermediaries in the search and employment. What affects the cost and time of searching for it.
And how exactly can the absence of intermediaries influence the final value? Huh
Well, think about it, the intermediary does not search for the employer; accordingly, the employer does not need to pay for these services to the intermediary, it already represents profit. It's simple!
Yes it sounds logical, but does the service not charge any commission? That is, with a successful transaction of the applicant and the employer to take some commission from this, no?
Well, most likely there will be a commission from this, but much lower.
Activity: 210
This platform, which brings together employers and workers from all over the world.
That is, with the help of this I can find a job and work remotely right from home, right?
Yes exactly. as well as one of the key advantages of this platform is that this service excludes intermediaries in the search and employment. What affects the cost and time of searching for it.
And how exactly can the absence of intermediaries influence the final value? Huh
Well, think about it, the intermediary does not search for the employer; accordingly, the employer does not need to pay for these services to the intermediary, it already represents profit. It's simple!
Yes it sounds logical, but does the service not charge any commission? That is, with a successful transaction of the applicant and the employer to take some commission from this, no?
Pages:
Jump to: