Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain - page 6. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?

Oh sure! Bounty program is already available for this project and you can participate! It is necessary to have a desire to work only.

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved

On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?

Oh sure! Bounty program is already available for this project and you can participate! It is necessary to have a desire to work only.

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It is very important that the money for the work done is paid on time . Very often there are long delays, and sometimes even deceive hired workers.
That is why blockchain technology will be the best suited for the labor market. All data about workers, their skills about the companies that provide jobs and all transactions will be stored on the blockchain, which provides greater reliability and stability of the system
Activity: 210
It is very important that the money for the work done is paid on time . Very often there are long delays, and sometimes even deceive hired workers.
Activity: 196
Do you think it will have time to assemble the hard cap project before the end of the ICO?
To date, almost 88% of hard cap has been collected. The remaining 12 percent will not be difficult to get over these 4 days, although I will not approve it 100 percent. Remained 4 days time will show. Of course I would like to see this project gathered the required amount.
That's why I had a doubt, it is necessary that someone have made a significant chop in order to finally collect hardcap. There will whether this man it is unclear
Those things that will be possible to implement on this platform will be quite applicable and useful for many people.
Here and I about too, if the product is really useful and solve any problems that are not able to solve the tradition of the system in this area, it will certainly be popular and its market value will grow exponentially
Moreover, the token will be the driving force of finance and stimulate the price of growth. After all , the greater the demand for a token, the more users use it the higher the cost
Activity: 420
Do you think it will have time to assemble the hard cap project before the end of the ICO?
To date, almost 88% of hard cap has been collected. The remaining 12 percent will not be difficult to get over these 4 days, although I will not approve it 100 percent. Remained 4 days time will show. Of course I would like to see this project gathered the required amount.
That's why I had a doubt, it is necessary that someone have made a significant chop in order to finally collect hardcap. There will whether this man it is unclear
Those things that will be possible to implement on this platform will be quite applicable and useful for many people.
Here and I about too, if the product is really useful and solve any problems that are not able to solve the tradition of the system in this area, it will certainly be popular and its market value will grow exponentially
In modern realities, this platform will be in great demand. In the age of information technology must necessarily be a platform that will solve the issue of getting a job .
This is important not only for potential employees but also for employers. To find the qualified and suitable on all indicators of the worker occupation very difficult and takes a lot of time
Perhaps if in the future this platform acquires a global status, the labor market will change completely and enter another level. It is never achieved by centralized systems for a number of reasons
It's bound to happen. Human progress does not stand still, every day there are new interesting projects and technologies that can potentially change the world for the better and this project is no exception
A lot of projects are quite promising and have great potential in the future. It seems to me that those people who today invest in innovative projects of this kind are very rich in 5-10 years
The website of the project emphasized a very important point :
The traditional corporate hierarchy is an outdated business model that concentrates power at the expense of workers. Decentralized and dynamic contracts will allow the market to remain competitive and reduce the risk of exploitation.
Blockchain is able to make this system very flexible and mobile for both workers and large corporations
In modern realities, this platform will be in great demand. In the age of information technology must necessarily be a platform that will solve the issue of getting a job .
This is important not only for potential employees but also for employers. To find the qualified and suitable on all indicators of the worker occupation very difficult and takes a lot of time
Perhaps if in the future this platform acquires a global status, the labor market will change completely and enter another level. It is never achieved by centralized systems for a number of reasons
It's bound to happen. Human progress does not stand still, every day there are new interesting projects and technologies that can potentially change the world for the better and this project is no exception
A lot of projects are quite promising and have great potential in the future. It seems to me that those people who today invest in innovative projects of this kind are very rich in 5-10 years
The website of the project emphasized a very important point :
The traditional corporate hierarchy is an outdated business model that concentrates power at the expense of workers. Decentralized and dynamic contracts will allow the market to remain competitive and reduce the risk of exploitation.
Good afternoon friends. Tell me where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested in learning about team members

You can find information on the official website of the project, there is a detailed article about the project team and about the team members

I searched on the site, but could not find the article, can I still find information anywhere other than the project site?

Yes, on the main page of the project on this forum, there is also information there, but a short version. I think that's enough for you.

I want to have a complete list of information about the team, a short version has a number of minuses for me. It does not suit me

Then you should go to the official site and look for an article, there are answers to all questions about the members of the project team
Pages:
Jump to: