Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain - page 8. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What exactly will be part of the final product?

What exactly are you interested in, what exactly do you mean?
I would like to know what will be the final product. Will there be any klinenie application or how will the product look like? Will there be any separation for employers and employees within the software?

Of course there will be some separation I think, but I can not say this for sure, because I'm not part of the team. As far as I understand, the creators of the project will support the active integration of their product into various areas and different employers
So you can create your own client applications based on this network? I understand correctly?
Well, as I understand it, yes. The Token BLK will become the connecting link of the entire platform and will ensure the proper functioning of smart contracts.

I would like to know what will be the final product. Will there be any klinenie application or how will the product look like? Will there be any separation for employers and employees within the software?

Of course there will be some separation I think, but I can not say this for sure, because I'm not part of the team. As far as I understand, the creators of the project will support the active integration of their product into various areas and different employers
So you can create your own client applications based on this network? I understand correctly?

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Great potential in the team and the project, I'm honored to be involved.

Do you have any frontend development bounties?

Activity: 210
If I understand correctly, the founders of this project believe that the sphere of relations between the employer and the employee should soon change in the direction of freelancing, right?
Yes, exactly, the founders of this project say that the industry is moving in this direction
And why did they draw such conclusions? What is the reason for this?
Because the project team conducted small studies of this market and they came to the conclusion that it is moving in this direction. Many owners of carp companies say that they plan to transfer some work to the freelance market in the future. It is economically more profitable and much more convenient for them.
Very interesting solution, but why is this format more profitable and effective, I do not quite understand this.  Huh
I can not answer this question, because I studied this question. I can only believe the people of this project who are promoting their product.
Ok I understand you, thanks for the answers.  Smiley
I was glad to help you, have a nice day. Wink
Activity: 364
If I understand correctly, the founders of this project believe that the sphere of relations between the employer and the employee should soon change in the direction of freelancing, right?
Yes, exactly, the founders of this project say that the industry is moving in this direction
Because the project team conducted small studies of this market and they came to the conclusion that it is moving in this direction. Many owners of carp companies say that they plan to transfer some work to the freelance market in the future. It is economically more profitable and much more convenient for them.
Very interesting solution, but why is this format more profitable and effective, I do not quite understand this.  Huh
I can not answer this question, because I studied this question. I can only believe the people of this project who are promoting their product.
Ok I understand you, thanks for the answers.  Smiley
Activity: 168
This is really a very important project at the moment, I really see that the team is working on this and is presenting such a good product to the market!
Why do you think so? I can not say that I do not like this idea, but I can not understand why it is so good.
Because now many want to work for themselves as well as remotely, such a trend in the market. Also conducted research and many believe that the work of several employers at once is more interesting for the employee.
I have not seen such studies, it seems to me that the work in a particular organization gives users more stability.
I saw this information in white paper. So my words are based on this. In any case, stable and constant income is something for which people go into the realm of freelancing.
Well, I think you're not quite right. Most likely people go into this sphere because of a sense of independence and for the opportunity to earn more than on a classical work. Because in this case the income will not be subject to various charges. commissions and useless costs.
Yes that's right. I also wanted to talk about these advantages. It's good that we agreed on this. Smiley
This is really a very important project at the moment, I really see that the team is working on this and is presenting such a good product to the market!
Why do you think so? I can not say that I do not like this idea, but I can not understand why it is so good.
Because now many want to work for themselves as well as remotely, such a trend in the market. Also conducted research and many believe that the work of several employers at once is more interesting for the employee.
I have not seen such studies, it seems to me that the work in a particular organization gives users more stability.
I saw this information in white paper. So my words are based on this. In any case, stable and constant income is something for which people go into the realm of freelancing.
Well, I think you're not quite right. Most likely people go into this sphere because of a sense of independence and for the opportunity to earn more than on a classical work. Because in this case the income will not be subject to various charges. commissions and useless costs.
Pages:
Jump to: