Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain - page 9. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is really a very important project at the moment, I really see that the team is working on this and is presenting such a good product to the market!
Why do you think so? I can not say that I do not like this idea, but I can not understand why it is so good.
Activity: 168
This is really a very important project at the moment, I really see that the team is working on this and is presenting such a good product to the market!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
It's very nice) Do you think it's worth buying the project tokens now so that after ICO you can sell them and make money on it?

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the tokens of this project in large numbers, thank you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
It's very nice) Do you think it's worth buying the project tokens now so that after ICO you can sell them and make money on it?

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!
Where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested to know how many people are in the team and anything else about the team

I read a lot about the team on the official website of the project, I'm sure that you will be able to find answers to your questions there!

I visited the official website, but unfortunately, I could not find anything, tell me please, where exactly can I find information on the site?

You will see a link to the description of the command on the main page, approximately on the middle of the page, there it will be written that this is the transition to an article about the team

You were right, thank you very much! When I was looking, I did not see this link and decided that there is no information anywhere (Thank you very much, this is very important information for me!

No problem! There you will need help, then write here, I will try to help you if I know the answer to your question)
Where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested to know how many people are in the team and anything else about the team

I read a lot about the team on the official website of the project, I'm sure that you will be able to find answers to your questions there!

I visited the official website, but unfortunately, I could not find anything, tell me please, where exactly can I find information on the site?

You will see a link to the description of the command on the main page, approximately on the middle of the page, there it will be written that this is the transition to an article about the team

You were right, thank you very much! When I was looking, I did not see this link and decided that there is no information anywhere (Thank you very much, this is very important information for me!

Now you can see the beta version of the project, are there those who have already taken advantage of this opportunity?

I personally test the project now, what exactly do you find interesting? I can share some information with you

Wow, this is very cool, I did not expect such a quick response! It's very good that you are ready to answer some user questions like me.

It will not be difficult for me. So what exactly are you interested in? Ask questions so I can help you with something.

Yes, of course .. I'm wondering: is the test version of the project consistent with what is written in White paper? I understand, this is a beta version, but anyway

Yes, of course, since this is a beta version, it is a bit truncated, but it does not prevent to use the product to the fullest, in general everything that is written in the description of the project - we have in the test version
Now you can see the beta version of the project, are there those who have already taken advantage of this opportunity?

I personally test the project now, what exactly do you find interesting? I can share some information with you

Wow, this is very cool, I did not expect such a quick response! It's very good that you are ready to answer some user questions like me.

It will not be difficult for me. So what exactly are you interested in? Ask questions so I can help you with something.

Yes, of course .. I'm wondering: is the test version of the project consistent with what is written in White paper? I understand, this is a beta version, but anyway

Activity: 196
Token sales are pretty good. I think the fact that the project must reach the designated amount prior to the end of the ICO
I think that the potential for the growth of this token will be very good considering that this token will be a solvent unit on this platform
Sell these tokens in the next two years is definitely not worth it. The project will manifest itself only in the future as the capitalization of the cryptocurrency increases and its general introduction into everyday life
I agree, projects like these tend to show good result after some time. On fast profit is not necessary to count accurately
Activity: 210
Token sales are pretty good. I think the fact that the project must reach the designated amount prior to the end of the ICO
I think that the potential for the growth of this token will be very good considering that this token will be a solvent unit on this platform
Sell these tokens in the next two years is definitely not worth it. The project will manifest itself only in the future as the capitalization of the cryptocurrency increases and its general introduction into everyday life
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: