Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BOOMSTARTER NETWORK: THE FIRST CRYPTOFUNDING PLATFORM - page 12. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
People from united states cannot participate in the token sale but, would they be able to support the projects?
I know ppl from US who participate even with restrictions. So if the project allow to participate them and pass the KYC - there is nothing to worry about
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
People from united states cannot participate in the token sale but, would they be able to support the projects?
Activity: 62
and where can I find them
Will US citizen be able to pass KYC?
Unfortunately, for US citizen it will be impossible  Sad
What are all the restriction for the KYC?
Activity: 172
Greetings,
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
Hello! At the moment 2 859 681,00 BC tokens have been sold Smiley

If this is so then these are excellent results. If it's not a secret, how many percent is it from hardcap? And one more very important question is whether you have a floating calculation of purchases from the market or a time-reserved translation and a course that is present at that moment?
this project is very well proven, the results of the sold tokens have been good but I still hope that in the future more and more results will be obtained so that in the future the team is easier to develop this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Is it true that Ian Balina is supporting Boomstarter.Network.?

I must say he is one of the top influencer and the followers are crazy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Greetings,
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?

If this is so then these are excellent results. If it's not a secret, how many percent is it from hardcap? And one more very important question is whether you have a floating calculation of purchases from the market or a time-reserved translation and a course that is present at that moment?
copper member
Activity: 116
goes some interesting
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Good morning,  I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It'simportant aspect of each plan these days. So?
Hello! You can check this information in our Whitepaper: https://boomstarter.network/system/documents/bs_wp_ru_1-04.20180820102118387249598.pdf
Unfortunately, for US citizen it will be impossible  Sad
what are the plans about the exchanges?
Are you guys in talks with some or is it left out for later?
Hello! We do plan that but this information is still confidential, stay tuned, we will make an announcement! Wink
Greetings,
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
what are the plans about the exchanges?
Are you guys in talks with some or is it left out for later?
Activity: 95
Will I get a % of mined coins for the project that I have chosen?
if yes, what if the project fails to start
Activity: 172
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
usually if the tokens that are not sold in the ICO will be burned, the goal is to stabilize the token value. You can joined the program group https://bit.ly/2NeMgyp and ask about the bounty.
I agree if unsold tokens are burned, because of that the price of the token in the market will be better hopefully as we expected.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
usually if the tokens that are not sold in the ICO will be burned, the goal is to stabilize the token value. You can joined the program group https://bit.ly/2NeMgyp and ask about the bounty.
Activity: 37
What currencies could I mine after platform launch?
And do you have restrictions about the token bought amount? I have some free money and want to buy more tokens, so this is important to me.
The idea is cool, but I wonder, do you have restrictions about countries?
Pages:
Jump to: