Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BOOMSTARTER NETWORK: THE FIRST CRYPTOFUNDING PLATFORM - page 11. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Where is situated your office?
Activity: 62
Also I want to know when tokens will be unlocked
Activity: 62
I m also interested in paying with fiat for more tokens that I have
Don't want to convert in crypto now
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Are you guys accepting the payment in FIAT also for the token sale?
Activity: 1
It'strue that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Will US citizen be able to pass KYC?
Unfortunately, for US citizen it will be impossible  Sad
What are all the restriction for the KYC?

Information about KYC restrictions etc will be announced right after ICO will come to an end, don't forget to follow our Social Networks:

Twitter: twitter.com/BoomBoomNetwork
Medium: medium.com/boomstarter-network
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/boomstarter-network/
Facebook: facebook.com/BoomstarterNetwork/
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCIwqj8ylGh-paVo_3_-0Vpg                                                                            
Reddit: reddit.com/r/BoomstarterNetwork/
Activity: 2
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Is it true that Ian Balina is supporting Boomstarter.Network.?

I must say he is one of the top influencer and the followers are crazy.

Yeah, but it's a secret   Wink
Will I get a % of mined coins for the project that I have chosen?
if yes, what if the project fails to start
Yes, u will! 10% of the mined coins
it will succeed for sure, so no worries  Wink
Activity: 1
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
What currencies could I mine after platform launch?
You can mine Bitcoin, Eth, Monero, BitcoinCash, Litecoin, Dash  Wink
And do you have restrictions about the token bought amount? I have some free money and want to buy more tokens, so this is important to me.
No, we don't have restrictions about token's amount, just a minimum deposit is 50$  Smiley
The idea is cool, but I wonder, do you have restrictions about countries?
Unfortunately, we do have restrictions. So it concerns  United States of America, Afghanistan, Burundi, Myanmar, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic Peoples’ Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Tanzania, Uganda, Zaire, Zimbawe
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Keeping an eye on this from quite sometime now. The market is hard for investments and ICO's right now so want to ask whether there is a back up plan to reach higher investments apart from ICO.?
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Hi DEVs! The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It'sjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.

I have seen their team mates as well as ambassadors here answering most of the questions. They are also very attentive and online in their telegram groups.
https://t.me/boomstarternetwork
Activity: 41
Hi DEVs! The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It'sjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
sorry for spamming

Will u have multilingual support?
guys, in which exchanges you want to see your token after the token sale?
Activity: 35
Hey,
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
Pages:
Jump to: