Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BOOMSTARTER NETWORK: THE FIRST CRYPTOFUNDING PLATFORM - page 15. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
CryptoCrowdfunding

You're closely to create a cryptobank)
I will be eagerly waiting for this every week and it has build up a curiosity in readers regarding the advantages of projects. Its definitely a great idea to get more people into the community.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
CryptoCrowdfunding

You're closely to create a cryptobank)
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Read the article:

Startups Will Be Next Big Thing on Blockchain, Says Crowdfunding Giant Boomstarter

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/29/startups-will-be-next-big-thing-on-blockchain-says-crowdfunding-giant-boomstarter/
Is there any fee you guys will take to launch the crowdfunding on your platform?
Hello!Of course. To post the project it needs to be paid for 1BC (1.6$ at the moment)
Cool idea, I think it will moon!
We do our best! Thank You so much! Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Is there any fee you guys will take to launch the crowdfunding on your platform?
Activity: 62
Cool idea, I think it will moon!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
On the website, platform launch is mentioned as May 2019. Will it be a beta launch or full-fledged product launch?

I feel they already have succeeded in the market of crowdfunding with their fiat platform. So its quite obvious that their platform will be a success.  Smiley
Hi guys. I was just wondering do you have KYC?
Hello! You will be required to pass KYC after the token sale before the assessment.
On the website, platform launch is mentioned as May 2019. Will it be a beta launch or full-fledged product launch?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I think the concept of crowdfunding like this is revolutionary. Mining with your hardware and funding a cause may be the most innovative way of crowdfunding, even from those who dont have a principle. I would like to know more details about which coin will be mined from the users.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi guys. I was just wondering do you have KYC?
I think this is a great analogy of why we need crowdfunding and how it is going to disrupt the market in the future.
https://medium.com/boomstarter-network/six-reasons-why-startups-on-blockchain-is-the-next-big-thing-53037bfe4471

Blockchain is perfect for crowdfunding with its total transparency and ease of access features.
Thank You for the good words! We do really appreciate it! Smiley
this platform creates crowdfunding globally and independently. absence of third parties involved, users of the Boostarter Network ecosystem can participate with low commissions. for me it is interesting and very profitable for users of this platform.
Yes, exactly!!! That gives a lot of privileges and very profitable for our users. That's what we wanted to achieve! Smiley
Hi!
You wrote, that at presale stage you got 75% discount
But price was $0,6. And it is 70% discount.
So price was $0,5 (75% discount) or $0,6 (70% discount)?
Thanks!
Hello! Where did You find the information about 75% discount?  If there were somewhere- It's our mistake!
So the right information is $0,6 (70% discount)
while mining will there be an option to set the desired cpu usage limit so, that it will not slow down the user's machine?
Yeah, sure! There will be an option!
what will happen to the unsold token if any. Will they be burned or kept under some lockout period?
Hello! It will be burned right after Tokensale will be ended  =)

Good to hear that. It's necessary for the transparency and project's credibility purpose.
Yes, I totally agree with you!
while mining will there be an option to set the desired cpu usage limit so, that it will not slow down the user's machine?
Activity: 125
Hi!
You wrote, that at presale stage you got 75% discount
But price was $0,6. And it is 70% discount.
So price was $0,5 (75% discount) or $0,6 (70% discount)?
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: