Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BOOMSTARTER NETWORK: THE FIRST CRYPTOFUNDING PLATFORM - page 18. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Am amazed to see so less participation from the forum members even though the projects has some strong plus points. The team is already successful in making non crypto crowd funding so they have much expertise in this section. It would have been better if we some promotion from the team as well.

Yes, real world project is in working state since 6 years. They are just launching into the crypto space for the sake of decentralisation and to avoid regulation hurdles.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
On your website it says sold out. What about 1.2 million dollars of the actual token sale, can you share the address please?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Am amazed to see so less participation from the forum members even though the projects has some strong plus points. The team is already successful in making non crypto crowd funding so they have much expertise in this section. It would have been better if we some promotion from the team as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
 BOOMSTARTER NETWORK is a network-based blockchain without any limitation, maybe this project could be successful and many who support
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
I saw your whitepaper and looked interesting. This is a great idea, and this team also looks very professional, the project must be successful
Activity: 188
In your project the idea and implementation was awesome, Users will satisfy for the project to find our niche. Great team work will help to a successful project in the future. Well done all the best for you bright future guys  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
In 2017, the total amount of funds in crowdfunding globally increased by at least 40%, while it is expected that in 2018 a qualitative leap may occur due to the use of new solutions , including the use of crypto currency and blockchain as the most promising technologies and means of payment.

That could be but the figures from recent studies suggest that crowdfunding is growing and growing and more and more people participate in funding all kinds of projects, especially from the blockchain space.
Activity: 336
The first global platform for fund raising, based on cryptographic, block and intellectual contracts. Good luck !!!!
Activity: 107
I need more information about your ICO, the topic shows very simple specs, this project needs a more detailed thread to support the launch of your token, I will look for more news and better ANN from your team, good luck!
Activity: 124

Hello. Where can I buy your tokens? I like your platform.

Hi there! Tokensale has started today and you are welcome'd in our site: https://account.boomstarter.network/
has the platform launched? how can a new user register and test the platform, do you have more info
Hi! The platform will launch in January 2019
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
It is a russian miracle coin...be careful Shocked
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
has the platform launched? how can a new user register and test the platform, do you have more info
brand new
Activity: 0
Nice project!! congratulations!!
Activity: 182

Hello. Where can I buy your tokens? I like your platform.
Activity: 9
Activity: 167
I like your thought of bringing change to the world,not through advertisements this time round but through word of mouth or as you've mentioned it referrals. All the best team
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Chinese translate reserved
(can also help with community management )
Activity: 162
Merit: 2

Your excellent company with great potential and a competent team. I'm glad that I joined you I think your project have a potential to grow. Good luck dev.
❓What do you think crowdfunding is meant for? Music albums? New board games? Charity? The following 3 projects launched on Boomstarter platform break the mold, defy stereotypes and prove that crowdfunding is something bigger than that:

Pages:
Jump to: