Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 15. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
There are already agreements with higher education institutions. Or are negotiations under way?
This is still an interesting question since students are the main users of the platform

It is not a content platform. If you read the Whitepaper above you will see that Edgecoin will build education technolgy solutions for educators, universities and also students and so on.

We want to transform education with being just another bridge like other education blockchain projects. We think that is to nichey and to short sighted to go this way.

Best.
Yes, but I do not really understand who will pay for your services in this case?
Activity: 105
Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain
There are already agreements with higher education institutions. Or are negotiations under way?
This is still an interesting question since students are the main users of the platform
Well, the school system is a big market.

Well, not only it is a big market.
It is a market that has to be changed and modernized due to the needs of our modern-times habits.
The system is not applicible to our lives.
It must be disrupted.
--
And we envision this paradigm shift with modern technolgies such as smart blockchain, smart contracts and also self governed environment.

How do you guys see the future of education?
Do you think that e-learning is the end of the line somehow?

Well, we don't think so.
Well, the school system is a big market.
What amount of money can an investor earn in a year after the platform is launched in percent?

As you may know ICOs are always high yield but also high risk.
Our aim is to double maybe triple the token price in the first 2-3 months after the ICO has ended.
This we will achieve with working already on DApps for e-learning platforms (which would be the first use case of our whitepaper).
And we will test it in this year.
Next year we will start building the second use case of our whitepaper.
--
I think it is not too confindent to forecast a growth +25% after ICO. Until the end of 2018 we want to reach >$0.5
Pretty optimistic but I think we can make it.

Best.

It is not a content platform. If you read the Whitepaper above you will see that Edgecoin will build education technolgy solutions for educators, universities and also students and so on.

We want to transform education with being just another bridge like other education blockchain projects. We think that is to nichey and to short sighted to go this way.

Best.
Activity: 476
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Can I add my training materials on the platform and earn your tokens?
This question has already been discussed above. I never figured out how to go through moderation materials for training.
It's a tough question. Apparently, the administration will decide which materials can be added and which are not
This question has already been discussed above. I never figured out how to go through moderation materials for training.
If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in your company?

Hi there.
That is a goood question.
As you may know ICOs work other than IPOs or buying shares of a company.

1. You buy a token to support the fundraiser.
2. You do not have shares in the company directly but if the company (here Edgecoin.io) is going to succeed your tokens will rise in value.
3. Value is always transparent because it is based on supply and demand.
4. Your tokens are not blocked so you can always buy and sell them.
5. It is always risky to invest in technolgies that are not a result of the market needs but are intitiating new markets in order to generate needs that will follow. Best example is the iPhone. No one was aware of that after market entry of iPhone we all will be going to need a smartphone Wink

Ask me if still something's unclear.

Thank you. Now I think it'll be clear to everyone. That's a great idea. I wish you good luck in your development.
Is the bounty still open or not?
What kind of software will the moderate accounts for the bounty of the program be?
Activity: 280
Is the bounty still open or not?
What amount of money can an investor earn in a year after the platform is launched in percent?
To answer this question it will not be easy enough for too many different factors
Investors will always have a certain risk. It's the other thing that they believe in the platform or not.
Well, I think experienced investors have already dealt with this issue for a long time
To answer this question it will not be easy enough for too many different factors
Investors will always have a certain risk. It's the other thing that they believe in the platform or not.
Will the tokens be enrolled in the wallet as soon as they are purchased?

Hi.
Yes. Tokes will be sent back right away.

Best.
If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in your company?

Hi there.
That is a goood question.
As you may know ICOs work other than IPOs or buying shares of a company.

1. You buy a token to support the fundraiser.
2. You do not have shares in the company directly but if the company (here Edgecoin.io) is going to succeed your tokens will rise in value.
3. Value is always transparent because it is based on supply and demand.
4. Your tokens are not blocked so you can always buy and sell them.
5. It is always risky to invest in technolgies that are not a result of the market needs but are intitiating new markets in order to generate needs that will follow. Best example is the iPhone. No one was aware of that after market entry of iPhone we all will be going to need a smartphone Wink

Ask me if still something's unclear.
Are you in the process of negotiating with companies where you could implement your system?

Hi Snosboss.
Yes we are in good and also advanced tals to companies offering masterclasses for example.
In the phase between Pre ICO and ICO we will have first MoU/LoI signed.

Best.
Pages:
Jump to: