Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 12. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
read in the description that a person can get a protected device to work with the platform. You can tell by detail
I would also like to know the answers to these questions I've read this in the description
Activity: 280
read in the description that a person can get a protected device to work with the platform. You can tell by detail
Activity: 448
developers will speak at conferences or not?
I hope that they will still speak at the conference, this will allow me to personally meet the developer and add in the popularity platform
Activity: 448
it would be very good and would make the platform more recognizable
Activity: 476
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Thanks for the advice.
We are planning to open a bounty for the phase after the pre ICO sale.
We will develope a MVP until the ICO so we will definitely have to open a bounty for the sake of the security of our product.
We have contact to several investors but the pre sale is going to happen with or without big investors. But if you know someone who could be interested in our concept just let them know about it. We appriciate any support. Thanks in advance.

wait open bounty youre project
so this mean you open bounty in january/february 2018 dev
why is the bounty program already open and working. You can take part. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
Is there a list of reserved translation. I want to try gor Philippines Translation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Thanks for the advice.
We are planning to open a bounty for the phase after the pre ICO sale.
We will develope a MVP until the ICO so we will definitely have to open a bounty for the sake of the security of our product.
We have contact to several investors but the pre sale is going to happen with or without big investors. But if you know someone who could be interested in our concept just let them know about it. We appriciate any support. Thanks in advance.

wait open bounty youre project
so this mean you open bounty in january/february 2018 dev
Activity: 256
At the moment, do you have competitors in your development or is your platform unique?
in my opinion the platform is really unique and has no analogues. Since I have never met anything like this before
Activity: 217
At the moment, do you have competitors in your development or is your platform unique?
Activity: 263
what do you think which country will become the target audience of the platform in the main?
Activity: 199
how many countries are you going to cover initially?
Activity: 105
Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain
Great and fresh idea. The main thing is that the current education system does not resist change. After all, it is conservative

I agree with you that the education system is conservative but it has to undergo massive changes in order to meet future needs of humanity in terms of education and learning (e-learning).

Looking forward to this furture of education.
Activity: 230
Great and fresh idea. The main thing is that the current education system does not resist change. After all, it is conservative
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Your site mentions that there are a number of exchanges that this will be listed on following the pre-ICO. How are you certain that these exchanges will accept listing your token?

We are in talks with them. There are requirements we have to meet first but we are strongly confident that we can get listed on those Exchanges.
On Etherdelta and Decentrix we will be listed right after the ICO ends.

So if you want to get your edgecoins for half of the ICO price you should buy in with a minimum of 1 ETH invest (10.000 EST).
During ICO it will be 1 ETH = 5.000 EST.

Thanks in advance for your support Smiley

PS: Or join our bounty and get free Edgecoins:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895

Having a 1 ETH minimum buy in would severely limit the number of users participating. You should consider allowing investments in lower denominations to attract more potential investors. Just my thoughts (unless there's a specific reason for this)?

Its a scam, look at the Team.

Well, look at you!
You can see us and check our profiles and our proven track records! What about you? My hidden GreenRivers Newbie friend. Sorry but go educate yourself before drop scam like your indifferent comment here!

Hahaha. Man I like your forwardness somehow. Refreshing!
Your site mentions that there are a number of exchanges that this will be listed on following the pre-ICO. How are you certain that these exchanges will accept listing your token?

We are in talks with them. There are requirements we have to meet first but we are strongly confident that we can get listed on those Exchanges.

So if you want to get your edgecoins for half of the ICO price you should buy in with a minimum of 1 ETH invest (10.000 EST).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895

Having a 1 ETH minimum buy in would severely limit the number of users participating. You should consider allowing investments in lower denominations to attract more potential investors. Just my thoughts (unless there's a specific reason for this)?

Well, look at you!
You can see us and check our profiles and our proven track records! What about you? My hidden GreenRivers Newbie friend. Sorry but go educate yourself before drop scam like your indifferent comment here!
Activity: 84

Almost every poster in here belongs to the company.
What actions does the company intend to take to increase the price of the token?

Supply & demand will take control Wink

Grin

Adam smith told us already!
Activity: 12
What actions does the company intend to take to increase the price of the token?

Supply & demand will take control Wink
I think if the platform is popular and in demand then the price of the token will grow by itself

You are right buddy. The more awareness for this beautiful topic the more demand will it create.
And we are world's first Edu tech SaaS so far.
Pages:
Jump to: